If you had to buy a used diesel truck today..

Duramax all day

You do realize that an empty pick up doesn’t have to pull into a dot inspection right?

love my 2002 lb7, couldnt ask for a better truck

Buy my 2008 Ford F-350 6.4L Diesel. Lariat crew cab, long bed. All the options, be a boss…

You run allstar construction too by any chance? I almost fucking NAILED one of the pick ups some time last week on 787 (iirc) when he decided to jump 3 lanes like it was a F&F movie

2005 GM 3500HD

Yes I am HIGHLY biased in this discussion and with very good reason :lol

lol, nope, not me :lol i started allstar graphics then joined up with mike and jumped ship of doing graphics, which started i hate stickers

Looking at an 09 2500hd.

What this guy said! We have the same truck :lol

7.3 is hands down the best motor ever put in a ford. My 350 supercab dually is getting 16mpg avg with 19 straight highway.

One of the only things we ever agree on.

That’s surprising. I had no idea. I will keep that in mind if I don’t end up with this sierra.

I reallyyy want a diesel truck… but i do not have a good reason to have one and they are expensive.

You will be extremly happy with the sierra.

They are. So I’m glad I have a reason to get one. :lol

are you going to put the Miata in the bed?

Nah, I’m not a longbed fan.

It’ll fit my motorcycle and jetski though. Along with a decent amount of hay, and anything else I need to throw in there.

Wife posting on your username??

the duramax’s are good until 2011?

:lol They just look stupid to me with the extended cab. I’d rather have a regular cab with an 8’ bed but they’re not easy to find anymore.