If you happen to be by the Niagara Falls Air Base today....

dont you already have a helmet cam rigged up for inside? BOTH if you can!!!

just be careful you dont run into a SeaBear

so anyone want to tell me im wrong then?

^ NF AB Specifications

^haha

^HoHo?!

hey figured since you guys see these planes or are into this shit you would know, instead of looking it up. but thanks for the answer to the easy question

One of the guys from my church when I was in Buffalo flew the C-130s out of that base. Would be cool to see a video.

i saw this exact event on wednesday afternoon around 5:30. big ass plane flying super low and just turns straight towards the off ramp in nf. i was seriously making all kinds of bodily functions in my pants. very spooky but i’m not a fan of planes to begin with.

EDIT:

1:20pm

my last update… i’m outta here.

In for pics again you lucky prick.

don’t know if anybody caught it. it would have been really hard to see because it was so low. 70 degree bank, 300ft off the ground, going 250 knots

any pics? i was home at this time but i didn’t read the thread until now damn

Any plane can land there. There have been C5’s there, which is more weight. There is a small possibility that the wing span of the b-52 maybe too wide, it has wheels on the wings since there is a ton of movement in the wings, and they don’t want the wings to drag when filled up with fuel.

Assault landings are the high angle attack landings that Fuzzy fish was refering to, EXTREMELY cool. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iIUJAXwjEk&feature=related A great video of such

I believe wheels to the ground it can stop in 300ft. With the boost rockets it can take off in like 1000ft.

Yeamabu your boss / manager is pretty much an idiot.

You got a ride along? did they also cargo ramp and door open?

Sick shit. How does laffengass find out about this stuff?

Does the 914 have J models?

LOL@ cant take off or land there, niagara falls has longer runways than buffalo international.
We are one of the few airports that the concord can land at.

Isnt the NF airbase runway somewhere in the 2 mile length? Flew over it once, and the pilot was saying something along that tune.