If you want to kill yourself and the planet, buy a dodge challenger

Well the reality is that the run-down cars and 2-strokes and other oil burning crap in 3rd world toilets of the world pump out way more crap than said high-howsepower cars. The automakers have done amazing things to keep HP and mileage up and emissions down…its not like the awkward 70s and 80s anymore when they could figure out how to do it after new emissions standards and cats in 1974.

No one looks at the other polluting practices out there. Like someone mentioned cattle which produce lots of gas and you have to carve out trees which process CO2 to give them space…all to feed North Americans too much.

Then there is the plastics industry which accounds for over 10%. And all types of medical, household, cosmetics and other petroleum based products. We are addicted to oil.

How about our addiction to energy? It all makes plenty of emissions to keep everything on all the time. We still run coal plants. China has 100 new ones going online every year.

Raggin on cars or a tiny percentage of cars that are high performance is just one part of a huge problem.

And as Bing said there are natural cycles…the ice used to be a mile thick where you are sitting right now 12,000 years ago.

I <3 Global Warming.

As a matter of fact, I think I’m going to make stickers to that effect. Look for them at local meets.

“Doing my part for the Global Warming Movement”

“I have a friend who is dieing in Buffalo from the cold weather!”

Stuff along those lines.

Global Warming is a farce.