If you were to do it all over again...

i would have bought a 300zx TT or a really clean 240sx someting japanese and RWD

you just bought that maxima like pretty recently right? why didnt you just buy 1 of the 2 cars you just named?

I have already looked into it but for right now I just can’t do it. I got better thing to spend my $$$ on like getting my AC working again :(…damn its hot out.

boosted s2k

I’m content right now, sometimes I think I would of kept it NA but not get me wrong. The integra is fun car to drive now that is boosted.

as of now, my next investment will be a house

hmmm i don’t think i woulda done the 240 swap… :smash2:

im pretty happy with where im at now, but need to upgrade, which it would be if i didnt waste all my time money on the previous car. oh well, ask me this question again next spring and i bet i will be content :smiley:

started when I was younger…

oooooooooooor buy a genIII and build the stroker on the side so theres no downtime :headbang:

started off with the 87 GT, built it up and learned alot, had lots of fun, but got burned out.

got into the bike scene, rode the gix, had fun, sold it to get the cobra, but now im gettin it back :stuck_out_tongue:

got the cobra, LOVE the car, but i struggle with wanting to mod it more, because there is a part of me that would love to do up my 87 to be alot more then what my cobra could ever be.

but overall im pretty happy with where im at, and excited about the future :tup:

Do up the Prizm. That’d be sweet… :stuck_out_tongue:

ooor build the stroker while you drive the daily, buy a t78 kit and trap 14823902

oooooooooooooooooooor buy an evo instead :eek:

I wish I hated all cars, instead of just ricey ones.

I’m happy with my experiences… I’ve spent a lot of money on cars, unreliable cars… but I haven’t learned. Fast cars = Lots of tickets too… so that doesn’t help any

If I could do it all again -

I would have never bought my Jeep.

I probably would have not bought my Audi…

I would have probably bought my Galant in 2000…

and rebuilt everything on it twice, but be happy… and fast… and comfy…

<---- Happy with all the car decisions I’ve made at this point, even the Daily driver that I have.

x…