ignition wiring

i have a 95 240sx SE

what is the black and yellow wire on the ignition??
is this the actual ignition wire??

and what is the black and white stripe wire that is beside it??

the previous owner took their alarm/starter module out of the car

so they ended up leaving a couple wires open

and many other wires were left hangin around

the car doesn’t start right now so hopefully if i just re connect all the wirings

i can find, it will start up

Hope this Helps:

ITEM WIRE COLOR POL LOCATION INFOTECH # PHOTO NOTE

12 VOLTS white + ignition harness
STARTER 1 black/yellow + ignition harness
STARTER 2 black/white + ignition harness
IGNITION 1 black/red + ignition harness
IGNITION 2
IGNITION 3
ACCESSORY 1 white + ignition harness When doing remote start, this wire must be isolated from the keyswitch with the accessory relay. See direct fax document #1077.
ACCESSORY 2
KEYSENSE

POWER LOCK lt. green/white - anti-theft module The anti-theft module is located just above hood release cable in the drivers kick panel. Other wires at the anti-theft module are: 12V-white/red, ignition-green, ground-black, left door pin-gray/red, right door pin-blue, panic(horn and high beam)-yellow/green.
POWER UNLOCK brown - anti-theft module The anti-theft module is located just above hood release cable in the drivers kick panel. Other wires at the anti-theft module are: 12V-white/red, ignition-green, ground-black, left door pin-gray/red, right door pin-blue, panic(horn and high beam)-yellow/green.
DOORLOCK MOTOR
DOOR UNLOCK MOTOR
DISARM NO UNLOCK
FACTORY ALARM ARM lt. green/red - anti-theft module The anti-theft module is located just above hood release cable in the drivers kick panel. Other wires at the anti-theft module are: 12V-white/red, ignition-green, ground-black, left door pin-gray/red, right door pin-blue, panic(horn and high beam)-yellow/green.
FACTORY ALARM DISARM green/yellow - anti-theft module The anti-theft module is located just above hood release cable in the drivers kick panel. Other wires at the anti-theft module are: 12V-white/red, ignition-green, ground-black, left door pin-gray/red, right door pin-blue, panic(horn and high beam)-yellow/green.
DISARM DEFEAT

PARKLIGHTS POSITIVE red/blue + ignition harness There are two (2) red/blue wires in the ignition harness, one is for parking lights and the other is for the right headlight.
PARKLIGHTS NEGATIVE -
HEADLIGHT red/yel, red/blu + ignition harness There are two (2) red/blue wires in the ignition harness, one is for parking lights and the other is for the right headlight.
HAZARD
TURN LEFT
TURN RIGHT
REVERSE
BRAKE red/green + brake pedal switch
PARKBRAKE

DOOR PIN red/white - harness in driver kick
HOOD PIN yellow/black - anti-theft module The anti-theft module is located just above hood release cable in the drivers kick panel. Other wires at the anti-theft module are: 12V-white/red, ignition-green, ground-black, left door pin-gray/red, right door pin-blue, panic(horn and high beam)-yellow/green.
TRUNK PIN red - anti-theft module There are two (2) red/blue wires in the ignition harness, one is for parking lights and the other is for the right headlight.
DOMELIGHT SUPERVISION

TACH yellow/red ecm in passenger kick
VSS
GLOW PLUGS

TRUNK RELEASE
SLIDEDOORS
LEFT FRONT UP/DWN green - blue A auto down module The auto-down module is in the drivers door just below the door open lever.
RIGHT FRONT UP/DWN red/wht - red/blk A switch in drivers door
LEFT REAR UP/DWN
RIGHT REAR UP/DWN
SUNROOF LIMIT
SUNROOF OPEN/CLOSE
MEMORY SEAT 1
MEMORY SEAT 2
MEMORY SEAT 3

HORN yellow/green - see notes
DEFROST
WIPER lt. green/red - ignition harness

yeh that does help a lot.