Ignorance at it's best..

Good point, where were you 2 years ago?:lol:

Come on, a smart business man and a conservative at that didn’t see that coming? :wink:

Yeah, peace on earth is a totally offensive idea. :bloated:

what the fuck?

Yah… I live in a townhouse that is run by an “association”… I put my trash out 1 day early because I had gotten a lot of boxes of stuff in the mail that day…I got a letter the next day stating that if it is put out before 6pm on the day before “Garbage Day” that I was going to be fined.

I guess a lot of people complained about it…

neighborhood associations sound exactly like offices…probably because they are run by the same low-IQ middle managers with no intelligence or importance

From everything I’ve heard about HOAs- Think of the meanest old man/woman in your neighborhood, the one who sits home all day and has nothing to do except meddle in everyones business and report any violations- They will head your HOA.:smash2: I could never deal with one.

[QUOTE=HotRodKid]holy fuck

omg, a PEACE SIGN at christmas time ???

QUOTE]

are were going to have to change all the songs about christmas with the word peace in them too like the pledge of allegence?

people will complain about anything that they can. it gives them a sense of power…

god, if they want to be a big shot, they should buy a lotus and sign up to an online forum!

“will not allow signs, flags etc. that can be considered divisive.”

Since when is the US Flag offensive?

Since acceptance of all got twisted around to mean acceptance of none i.e. religion.

WOoooOo

Follow up:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/28/peace.wreath.ap/index.html

The satan thin really bothers me still. I would like to find out exactly what these fucks are thinking… If I lived anywhere close to Colorado, I would go door to door and ask them “WTF is wrong with you??” or take a dump on their front porch. Obviously, the latter would only facilitate a home or two depending on if it was a heavy drinking day prior.