Ignorance at it's best..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061127/ap_on_re_us/anti_peace_sign

Stop the world. I want to get off. This place has gone nucking futs.

Kearns ordered the committee to require Jensen to remove the wreath, but members refused after concluding that it was merely a seasonal symbol that didn’t say anything. Kearns fired all five committee members.

ROFL

hahaha wow

neighborhood associations are fucking weird. ALWAYS.

This is why I will never live anywhere that requires I join an “association”.

holy fuck

omg, a PEACE SIGN at christmas time ???

thats fucking unholy

definantly a sign of satan …

:word:

:word:

I guess a lot of even moderately high end communities around here have certain rules about what color you can paint your decks and shit. I guess it makes sense, adding a little management to keep everyone’s property value high but still…

Yeah, don’t get me wrong, living in a town with ordinances is fine. I don’t want my neighbor to start collecting rusted out camaro’s on blocks in his driveway. Amherst/WIlliamsville have lots of ordinances that would prevent that. But it’s these private associations that always seem to be the insane about stupid stuff.

I’ve never heard of anyone saying peace signs are evil or stanic; that just blows my mind.

Will she get the wreath penalty? :ohnoes:

Incredibly stupid.

TrueBlue’s joke? Yep. :stuck_out_tongue: :groan:

Talk about fucking bullshit, that is ghey.

wrd. it puts your average idiot into a position of ‘power’ within a small neighborhood or condo complex. anything that any retard thinks is an issue becomes one, whereas if half of these people went to the town with their problem, theyd just be laughed at.

condos especially, because you have to share the same building with them. why anyone would want to be forced to pay hundreds of dollars a month to belong to an association that is 90% of the time only going to be a pain in your ass is beyond me.

This is why I will never live anywhere that requires I join an “association”.

double word

edit: a guy and his girlfriend, at another board I post at, live in one of those communities down in Florida and they can’t ever park their pickup truck in their driveway… if it’s not a car, it’s supposed to be in the garage

retards

So true.

However, reading the article, I couldnt help but think “fucking hippies” It is colorado afterall.

stupid neighborhood assoc’s SUCK

Speaking of SATAN, I mean SANTA…

SATAN - SANTA
Hey wait a minute!?!

Dismissed as coincidence.

Kinda like how fiance and finance are only one letter apart?