IKEA Contest Please Help

I just moved to Edmonton a few months ago and my furniture is pretty hurting from a select few cheap piece of IKEA stuff so please help me win Much appreciated and thanks in advance to all helping me out if I win something
Vote daily and spread the link if you can :slight_smile:

http://www.anyspacecanbebeautiful.ca/index.php?spaceID=3068

Voted. You also posted on Beyond right?

Looks like I can come back and vote again tomorrow?

Haha, your description amused the crap out of me.

I voted for you because of the awesome description.

Voted

Thanks for the vote guys, I tried editing my profile for lulz but this is what I got and you can vote daily, the contest ends Aug 30 so any help is appreciated :slight_smile: I prolly wont win jack since others are at 3900 votes but I can try

Edited my profile

“Just moved to this new city a few months ago and couldn’t afford much but these IKEA pieces, please help me jazz up my living room so I can invite girls over for mad orgies, cake farting, foot fetish, whatever you ladies are into, I’m down with it, my living room is welcome to any type of ladies, black ones, white ones, asian ones, hairy ones, plump ones or anorexic ones, it don’t matter once the lights are out IKEA PLEASE PIMP MY LIVING ROOM AND LET THE LADIES IN”

Ikea Response

"Dear William

Unfortunately, your entry in the IKEA $15,000 Makeover did not meet the Terms of Use of the contest and was not approved. Please read the Terms of Use and feel free to make any changes necessary.

Its a good contest and I think the talent hunters from the same field must go with it and it will definitely be a good platform for them .

Movies Streaming