IKEA releases 100 cats in one of their stores

Those IKEA people are pretty strange.

1. That was pointless. Completely and utterly pointless.

2. Fuck cats.

This shot is cool;

http://theawesomer.com/photos/2010/09/091010_ikea_cats_t.jpg

I’m not a cat person.

Me either. A video of 100 cats being released to roam free inside a foundry, or maybe a steel stamping plant. Now that would be some interesting video.

or chinatown

El gato burgers om nom.

^Free lunch?

Or a factory full of pallets, diesel fuel, and propane.
Too soon?

god i hate cats

zong comment

if its one thing i hate about cats, is that they’re not as intelligent as dogs when it comes to shitting and pissing in one certain area away in the corner of a basement in a box where no one is disturbed, it just makes me sick thinking of how cats always piss and shit all over ppls yards driveways anywhere they want, now dogs! those are clean animals

wait a second…

i always wanted to take a cat apart and find out what make the “purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

People that are bitter, in general, usually don’t own a cat, do not want a cat, and would never pet a cat.

Cats make people happy.

x2, i love cat haters, not that i hate dogs because dogs are also cute and much more loyal and probably make better friends than cats, but dogs stink and they shit and piss all over

My dog shits in my yard, and most of the time he’s good about doing it toward the back. IMO that’s far better than in a box in my house. Shit outside > shit inside, unless you can train that cat to use a toilet and flush.

1 dog would have made that video 100% better.

what about people who shop at Ikea that are allergic to cats? Cats are cute for about 10 seconds but they do nothing for me. I love me some doggies!

Doing this while it was open would have been more interesting and not telling the customers,filming the reactions.

What the fuck.