I'll Take "Choke" For $1000 Alex..

1. walter, thank you for pointing out that i was not a bandwagon fan haha

2. LT had a great game, and imho not using him more hurt them. they had been running at will yet when it mattered most they didn’t even attempt to.

3. Eric Parker, wtf man?! He’s been clutch his whole career in san diego, yet all of a sudden he lost his hands? its not like he’s a rookie or he’s never played in a playoff game before, blows my mind that he had those 3 drops and fumbled that punt return …

4. Rivers had a good game imho, his stats were skewed by all the dropped passes. The attempted dunk pass to LT that got picked off was “meh” but it wasn’t a terrible idea either…

5. Offensive line played great, as expected. Again, they shoulda ran the ball more they were pushing the pats around pretty good with their run blocking

6. Brady has a horseshoe up his ass. 3 picks, one GIMME dropped… and then one of the picks fumbled to give them the ball right back. Then the retarded penalty by florence to give them the FG in the 4th. They gave him this game…

7. The DB’s played great minus the bonehead penalty, they handled the spread wr sets really well (especially considering brady threw the ball 50+ times) even tho alot of outsiders consider their db’s to be a weak group (underrated if you ask me)

8. I gotta feel for nate kaeding… i hope he doesn’t get the scott norwood complex even tho he’s a pro bowl kicker

9. Don’t even start about LT, he’s as far away from classless as pretty much anyone in the game. He wanted to get off the field, they kept grabbing at him… its not like he turned around and sucker punched the guy. And don’t remember, before you go calling out players that you have Rodney Harrison on your team. He’s a model of class, right? :wink:

All in all, it was a good ride, and NO ONE predicted this team would go 15-2 before the season started. Like i said in the other thread, with a rookie left tackle and a first year starter at qb, they did alot of good things, and i don’t see the offense missing a beat next year.

Go Saints! atleast i still have Drew to root for :stuck_out_tongue: