I'll Take "Choke" For $1000 Alex..

Helluva game. Can’t believe they blew that. Tomlinson showed his class when he scored the third SD TD, just walked it in, no dance, no bullshit. NFL could use a few more guys like that.

i think the only celebration i ever saw him do was when he broke the record and his teammates picked him up…other than that is a flick of the ball to the refs and high-fives to his o-line

From 54 yards?

yea…and longer…i dont agree with it…they could have gotten some more yards to get closer but it happends all the time…there was 3 seconds left and it wasnt 4th down i dont…they could have taken a shot and the endzone…or did teh NFL change teh rules

i dont disagree with the decision to kick it then, what i didn’t like on that last drive was gates not getting out of bounds on that 3 yd gain 2 plays earlier. thats the one that hurt them in that last minute

14-3 for the year, 14-2 for the reg season

i was gonna say, LT was pissed b/c patriots were dancing on the chargers logo at midfield, not b/c they lost…

blah blah point still is no one predicted it

It has nothing to do w/ a bad call to kick, it has everything to do with piss poor clock managment in the last minute. :shrug:

it was pretty horrible…to them too long to spike tha damn ball when needed…Rivers was too busy setting formation…their 2 minute drill was horrible

great article that i think some of you should read :stuck_out_tongue: i won’t mention names :wink:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9932331/1