I'm babysitting tonight!

:confused:

shoot

me

now.

How many times can we watch Thomas? I’m going to figure it out. Gorodon always ruins the other tank engines’ hustles.

Stepney is so effin’ annoying I can’t explain it. Always so perky. Not to mention they named him Stepney.

And Percy is just a fat lazy jerk that doesn’t do much of anything. And he’s green.

Donald & Douglas are just plain fruity together. Hey Donald & Douglas, why don’t you invite Bill & Ben over for some engine-on-engine-on-engine-on-engine action?

:frowning: she only calls me when she wants something from me ie babysitting.

And Diesel is so darn cocky too. :frowning:

REQUEST: Get the Finding Nemo DVD out.

At least Dory makes me giggle. :slight_smile:

Oh god yes. I just want to tell him to drive off a bridge.

this is ironic coming from you, considering last time i saw you you were jumping around like you were on crack

:biglaugh:

when someone asks me to do something that sucks, i usually say ‘no’

Easy just keep poppin in videos an the tv will be become the responsible adult in the house

finding nemo > *, well except a real saltwater fish tank.

:lol:

I don’t even know who you is. :frowning: How do you know who I is if I don’t know who you is :frowning:

OH! So she hands me $10 and a coupon to Teds. I immediately thought, “EW!”

They were going to Babbelfish (this is my friend’s nephew, her parents adopted him from my friend’s sister). Which was neat since it was a preview night. They said the food was good, but Red Osier was better overall. By the way.

So I thought to myself of ways to bargain with him. He likes hot dogs. I don’t. I don’t like Ted’s. So I told him I would buy him a toy at Target if he would agree to go to Subway. He thought this was a good bargain. He said we should go to Walmart, and I said Walmart is dirty. Now he’s not going to want to go to Walmart.

So we go to Target. “That lady in front of us is going to Target too!” I notice on my way there that I left my wallet at their house, so we had to turn around. I had to explain why I left my wallet in the house. I told him my computer was in my bag and I took it in the house because it is expensive and I didn’t want anybody stealing it.

“That lady that was going to Target has already gone and left because she didn’t forget her wallet…”

…smartass…

So at first he wants this ant farm. OH GOD they would kill me!

So I bought him a remote controlled snake. It’s amazing. I rather like it.

Then we went to Subway and some bitch asked me if he was mine. I guess having a kid is a good way to pick up inquisitive girls. I’d prefer not to.

He had the tuna kids pack with tomatoes and sweet onion sauce. I had the Veggie with southwestern sauce. Yummy.

So we go home and he plays with the remote controlled snake and I smell a horrible smell.

I hoped for a brick but alas no. The kid just likes his wheat bread way too much. It was quite the mess. Nothing like when he was under one year, though. :uhh: Those were quite fertile back then.

So then he says “We play THOMAS on your COMPUTER!”

Oh great! I was trying to avoid the subject.

http://static.flickr.com/101/300577401_f6a2624bcf.jpg

Thomas on a Mac doesn’t make Thomas suck any less.

So then they came home, and it was all over. Oh I had a few/more than a few girl scout cookies. All in all, an okay night.

And now, back to the realm of electrochemistry.

because you being who you is, make you as easy to miss as i is

ive seen enough pics of you on the forum that i knew who you were in person, but i on the otherhand dont beleive i have any pics of me on here, making me much harder to spot in public

Finding Nemo roxors.

oh secret admirer!

Oh we did watch part Finding Nemo! Dory is amazing. Dory is the most swellest fish.

::kiss::

Na your rather easy to pick out, look for the tall goony kid thats not dos, holding a pepsi (UP SIDE DOWN IN YOUR CAR.) :wink:

creepy’s tall?

we are talking about the same person?

This thread went from entertaining to creepy…

HRK = creepy nick

but i’m not disagreeing with you, either…