IM BAMKRUPT

can everyone on nyspeed please paypal me 1 dollar, please, I have a total of 34 dollars in my bamk account and about 2100 dollars worth of bills coming up in 3 days :picard:. So I ask the kind people of nyspeed to donate 1 dollar to me, thank you =)

much love and karma to whomever donates <3

I hope you go poor.

so you will help!! :present:

is this shit for real?

I hope so, this guy sucks…and nobody will give him money.

Poor people suck.

I <3 not being poor.

some people are just less fortunate

meh I’m broke and in debt…shit happens. welcome to reality… and working seasonal lol.

My family is fucking POOR, but I’m doing pretty well for myself.

It’s laziness that really gets people, anyone can have anything they want if they really want it bad enough.
It’s all your will to work for what you want in life.

This guy is just being a douchebag, he isn’t really broke. Who the fuck would own 5 cars and wonder why they’re broke. If you were really desperate you’d sell one of those piles in your sig vandit.

Fucking hate poories and hippies. Can i just make a vid of buring a 20 and send it to you?

yeah man, post up your email address so we all can help you out!!

LOL

lol ily

I know what you’re thinking…and I like it :wink:

dont forget fatties. and uglies.

email?

“VANDIT, 10 inch russian men want you tonight!”
“VANDIT, try viagara today for free!”
“VANDIT, Horny willing horses ready for you now!”

I can see the spam already LOL

tell that to the kid that made your shoes.

That’s in other countries. And yes I do feel sorry for those people, but what can I honestly do to change how other countries work? As fucked up as it is there isn’t much any of us can do to help that.

I could buy all shit made in the USA, but why should I pay some lazy drunk american fuck 55 dollars an hour to watch shoes on an assembly line when I could pay some kid 10 cents in another country to feed himself. 10 cents an hour is better than nothing I guess, as truly fucked up as that is :frowning:

I understand where you’re coming from though.

that should be re-phrased to americans.

there is no reason for poor people in america.

i agree,but the way things are going…the only thing in america,will be poor people.
god i hate when threads turn to this…lets just hate on vandit for making stupid life choices.