im fucking terrified.

why do you ask? because im driving a vw almost 300 miles tomorrow, only to turn around, and drive ANOTHER VW back 300 miles. holy shit this is scary.

its a good thing i have AAA gold.

there…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/jetta/DSCN0602.jpg

and back…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/gli1.jpg

OH WAIT JAM ARENT THOSE THE SAME CARS??? THEY LOOK LIKE THE SAME EXACT CAR…

oh, fuck off.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you trade your MK3, for that MK2?

ya. if the vr makes it there… and the 16v makes it back…

i drove mine to and from Ottawa on the same day w/o problems a few months ago

if i drove my rx7 to nyc and back you’ll be fine with these :stuck_out_tongue:

ya well yours is a 2.0. mine is a vr. :ohnoes:

good point

lol. fair enough. but did your rx7 have 167k on it?

no, but its a rotary, so that evens everything haha

lol, i drove my rx7 to and back to nyc 2 times in 1 month.:lol: That was scary. But i made it there and made it backboth times. But my tranny blew and locked up a few weeks later.lol

if you wake up one morning and you can’t seem to find the mk2…it’s because i’m going to steal it.

and STOCK TIMING CHAINS.

[size=2]Jamblo-saurus. See you friday/saturday. You’d better stay at Big-E’s.
[/size]

So depending on what is under the hood, it could be an up or down grade? :gotme:

X…

I’m sitting on my friends front stoop in roch posting from my treo. I just sent zwarbutt a message on the space cause we need to drink some cold beers together cause I’m dieing to know what he looks like. the vr made it there no problem. but when I got there the car was not at all how it looked in the pic. it was a fucking roach. I almost fucking killed the kid cause I could be at tits making out with some chick. fucking bullshit. hopefully the night gets better, toner is finishing up some work for school, then were going to go out and get loaded. I’m not pleased. I just drove 10 hours in my vr for nothing.

:tdown:

real sweet we could’ve been making out.

so you didn’t get it? wtf. lame.

i could totally see you being like

“dude bro, this car is a fucking roach, i have an itch, that only killing you would scratch, but…its in my best interest to get home, and drink”

i told you.

aww jam…sorry to hear about that.

thats gay, i would make the kid give me gas money and beer.

and o yea…did you at least take pics of the shitcan?