I'm in Savannah bi-otch

I don’t think there is anything to do here. On zee way to zee rally in Savannah. :slight_smile:

Anyone know anything fun to do here?

Attend a KKK meeting?

Seems like its what people do down there.

You should start an AKA thread and give us updates :tup:

Consume lots of alcohol and get to know some people??? Come on Renzo… your better than this

I spent 6 months in Tallahassee opening a few stores, theres actually a ton of fun stuff to do there. Where are you staying?

5 girl for every 1 guy ratio…

drive south and come visit me… derrrrr.

Ok it kind of sucks here, tons of male nudity. Doesn’t really have anything to do with Tallahassee as it does with Deathproof. Doesn’t suck as much as Pensacola though.

Getting drunk as we speak.

Willy we actually are heading south, but north first.

I am putting in a webcam in my car tomorrow morning as well as taping with a hand held. Its not HD but it should be fun.

We did notice a 5:1 girl to guy ratio, but we also noticed a girl weight to guy weight ratio of 2:1. Not good! LoL

Maybe because we were at Moe’s.

Seems like an old college town.

GET THE DAMN CAMERA MOUNT FOR THE HEADREST! The webcam will not do this event or your experience justice. We discussed this already.

Nappy, fixed back racing seat have no head rests.

Party time.

You could go see the bench that Forest Gump sat on??

This thread makes no sense, I assume you had a title change. There is plenty to do in Savannah, and it all surrounds drinking whever the fuck you want.

river st., bonaventure cemetery, victory drive. go through johnny mercers boyhood house (from midnight in the garden of good and evil) i love savannah

you can also head out to tybee island and hilton head.

you can go down to the historic area, i forget the road name, but it’s cobblestone. Some pretty cool shops down there and some great mom & pop shops. Check out the candy store down there.

that’s gone, just bushes now.

Oh no shit. When did that happen? I know that historic area you mentioned too. I liked it a lot when I was down there, good southern feel.

Then make Jeremy wear a helmet and mount the camera to it.

Tallahassee was ok kinda sucked, Savannah Rocked, we had a fun track day yesterday. You could possibly merge this with durka’s thread.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ghost Tours and historic district tour bus!

River Street!

http://blog.theavclub.tv/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/atomic-bomb.jpg