Greetings From Bermuda!

I thought I’d have a good time here exploring but it’s against law to rent cars here. Instead, I can get a scooter. However, I am drinking a lot and you drive on the wrong side of the road. Not many cars here but I saw some rice that I might take a pic of. It’s actually not bad but it’s got a lot of body kit bullshit.

Anyhow, it’s 70s from 7AM to 9PM daily. :slight_smile:

That’s ok, you’ll feel worse than the rest of us when you get back after nice weather.
Jerk.

I am back Friday night after meetings. The ride here was BUMPY.

Albany roads bumpy?

The flight. :slight_smile:

Wow, I didnt know they had the world wide web outside of the USA. Crazy.

nice, looking to goin there in september.

Im in south Florida right now. Got another 3 days here, low 80s so far the whole time and from now on till I leave.

Dont get mugged!! lol

Brad your in Florida, why are you on the internet surfing forums? You should be out getting some hot broad loaded and taking advantage of here. And try not to slip her a roofie, unless she’s really hot.

It’s gorgeous here. I haven’t really looked much but I guess the fishing/diving is huge. It’s unGodly expensive though.

:lol: Wat?

I’ll pay to see you on a scooter.

Neva

Sweet I will be in bermuda next week

i got some Venezuelan ass on friday…workin on locals now

I would be jealous of you, but you’re stuck there working and driving scooters. :haha

so you’d rather be stuck here, working and driving a non-turbo dsm??? :smiley:

oh snap!

This is one of the ONLY situations where I would rather be driving that. Non-turbo DSM > Scooter any day.

Oh, and you forgot to mention the part about it being an automatic too.

autotragic ftl

I didn’t wanna be too rough on ya