im l33t.

try www.imafuckingidiot.com

that should list the most common codes your brother would have chosen when he switched the original keycode.

I would hope that you have to jump thru hoops to get the code. original receipt, serial number, etc… Im not saying call up sentry and ask for a code for a safe that I just stole, I mean lost for the code for.

Oh and you both just moved down my list. :spank:

You brother sold you a safe that nobody knows the combo to, and you bought it?

www.IKnowEverythingAboutTheHumanBrain.org — its under “Technical help” then “Help in the home” – then “safety/security” – “lockable safes” – “sentry” then choose the model number.

I can’t direct link, cuz its flash.

it shoudl have a list of 100,000 or so codes to try.

NO.

What part of it’s a safe don’t you get. Have your brother contact Sentry, or start fucking shit up.

Haenszel, that link doesnt work.

Probably moot but the person with the best chance of opening the safe is the one who changed the code. Try Hypnotic regression to retrieve the code and some deep repressed childhood trauma?

well what does the pad have?

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

or

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

turn off the breaker box in your house
run some 2 gauge wire to the safe, connect it to the safe with at least 6" of exposed wire touching the safe
sit safe in a bowl of water and wrap the whole thing with tin foil
flip the breakers back on

this should force the safe to do a hard-reset, pop open, and you can enter a new code.

are you fucking serious?

9x9x9x9x9 = 59,049 possible combinations…

start pushing buttons… good luck.

When my friend was moving into her apartment, some sketchy wiggers were moving out a HUGE safe.

It was probably filled with drugs.

I hate wiggers.

dude your answer has already been posted.

Now stop trying to steal your brothers shit.

Possible combinations on a 5 number 10 possible choice safe would be 10^5 which is 100,000

what’s the problem

Probably just the math pissing him off. Fry hates numberz

go back to class, fag.