I'm leafing!

Haha, I don’t see why not :smiley:

Are you going to buy a Genesis Coupe while your there? :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually wanted to get some basic little car to boot around in, but once I saw how people drive here, and especially how difficult it is to park, I gave up on the idea.
Let me put it to you this way, anything that isn’t kei car sized has folding mirrors and parking sensors on all 4 sides. And you know what? They NEED those sensors :smiley: The spots are so small, you have to choose on what side people will be exiting from, and you park your car with the other side almost touching. If you try leaving equal space on both, you won’t be able to get out.

im actually so jelious that a second world country like Korea has that reducilous internet, but me living here in Canada has shit dick internet.

on a side note, i heard that weed is extremely illegal in Korea and china. like you don’t/can’t have it.
is that true?

LOL, come to Korea and say that again. Canada is SO fucking second world compared to here, you have no idea. I assure you, EVERYTHING is better in Seoul compared to Toronto.

Toronto is not that great to begin with we pay wayyyy too much to live in this shit…