Im new to the 518 [intro thread]

Yea, Im really happy with my e30

Welcome to the forum! That’s a clean E30, I like the seats.

Another BMW fanBoi here.

Though don’t ask me about builds and stuff, basically my main gig is to run the keyboard fronting like I do stuff but really just try to keep the $hit running and stay out of the welfare line at the same time.

Thanks! I like the seats too. Just put them in on Sunday. Way better than my fucked up OEM ones were hahah.

Was just thinking the exact same :lol

Same as here, ReDevil, never posted much, was just reading about my car mostly.

I had a ton of posts over there. But thats cause I hang out in offtopic during the work day

Welcome. Very nice looking car. I really like those older BMW’s and esp in white when theyre nice and clean like that. Good luck with your build on it. Share lots of pics of it in a project thread.
I’m also in clifton park. Been thinkin of stoppin by your place of employment. Somebody mentioned to me that you guys carry software and such for german autos. I am on the look out for potential software for my Jetta.
Hopefully you can come out to a bunch of the local gatherings so we can meet you in person. Good luck and get ready for a lot of ball busting. The jokers on here are pros at it, but there’s a couple of people here who know what theyre talking about.

Yea dude, come on by. We carry APR, Revo and Unitronic for ECU flashes.

And, I’ve been on forums for a long ass time. I’m usually the one giving people shit hahaha

I may need an APR update

Already running an APR flash?

My A6 has 3 programs on it. Last I spoke with their race team mechanics and engineers they told me to get the stage 2+ flash on the car.