im not stuped

I won’t get on the bandwagon making fun of you. You do a fine job all by yourself

spell checking web browsers > any learning disability

my point is do u have to be a asshole to every new guy an o by the way i wasnt even talking about most of u just 1 of u and u had to jump in bc some1 said the word leser so its automaticly about u

You came in here with your guns out, talking shit on the whole site. That usually means everyone is involved.

who is bo ?

just asking.

FAG! :drama:

no this was irected to 1 person bc insted of simply explaning some thing he had to be an ass about it and i have no problem with this site pitsburgh is my home town i love the people there but u get that 1 person that has to fuck it all up

are you drinking right now ?

and im not the only person who thinks this way earler some1 had to be a smart ass when i was trying to ask a simple ? and his ancer was 5th and forbes im not that stuped i know there is no 5th and forbes. and som one aimed me and explaned to me that this person who said this is probly one of the nicest people in persn so i chilled out but all im trying to say is be a litle more helpfull help someone whos new insted of being a dush and giveing bad directions. so im sorry for posting this but i had to say something and im sorry if everyone took it the wrong way. but the person im talking about knows what i mean.

…!!!""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

please use more of these!!

ha sorry remember im disabled!!! lol…

And im fucking old,ur point?

What the hell.

my point!! dont jump on every mistake someone who is new to the site makes. thats all i was trying to say, but i had to make it complicated.

:rofl:

We dont give a shit if you are disabled, if you ask for it, you are going to get it.

Just because you are disabled does not mean you cannot attempt to use proper grammar. Half the “disabled” kids were just too fucking lazy in school to learn and they fucked themselves over. Hell I know many disabled guys and they are my heroes because they actually try to better themselves unlike you. You just use it as a fucking crutch so fuck off.

Disabled

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/451px-Handicapped_Accessible_sign.svg.png

i mad that mistake in school. i will admit it, i was lazy, didnt give a shit but im trying harder now bc i made that mistake. and right now i have a 4.0 not that any1 cares, but if i dont laph about being stuped then i wouldnt know what to do.

have a sister that is “disabled” and have big tits ?

yah actuly have 2 ha