I'm sorry to say.......

That I won’t be renewing my paid subscription to PittSpeed, if I can’t post in either of the premium forums. (which I haven’t ever been able to)

Sorry. :frowning:

Where can’t you post? Do you get any error messages? Have you notified anyone about this issue before? Was anything done?

Yes, I’ve posted it several times before in various threads (at least one in the help forum also), I can’t post in Hotties or the General Discussion Forum. Here’s what it says:

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

And then my post never shows up. Same thing when making a new thread.

mm let me look!

ok… permissions are retarted in vbulletin especially when you belong to multiple groups. oh well

So put me in ONE group…

and i can’t logout no matter what i do. i think i’m going to have to go manually find the cookie and trash it. :greddy:

1. jenn… can’t use 1 group

2. blayner, go to the cp and uncheck auto logon, then you can log out.

can’t find that option

settings

?

i’ve gone through the entire CP and i have no options regarding auto-login

now i used the “delete cookies” option in IE and i’m still stuck logged in.

x2 i cant afford it, so ill have to give all my witty lil pictures to shaggy to post for me

same here. I gotta be scrooge and save my pennies. :frowning:

i can’t add a pic to the vb garage. i have no option for it.