need help

im still having problems on here…if I try to post something it will tell me i dont have permission to be here and must refresh to sign in. then i have to log back in and repost. it does it when i try to send a pm too. or sometimes when i change threads.

It does it no matter what computer im on. mostly in my office, but it does it at home too. Its a pain.

Can someone help?

Click the “Remember me” box beside user name when logging in.

stop posting???

i dont want people at work to be able to get on under mine name after i sign off

It won’t remember you any more after you log out. It seems to be only for things like closing your browser then opening another one while logged in.

i cant seem to access the automotive classifieds i click on it and the screen goes bland and says its done loading

This is a seperate issue. Please see other thread in Help forum.

i think i fixed the prob. thanks for your comments…

New problem…in my inbox, when it says “You have 2 confirmed and 2 unconfirmed private message receipts.”

but when I click it it says
spektator, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Im doing neither of these…

Should I do anything about it? Or just leave it be?

click to have it remember your name and password and before you close out, hit the logout button.

maybe your computers trying to tell you something.