Im too baller for stock colored wheels :)

Check this out bitches, I painted my Spec Vs green, haters start hating. Specs are weak!! which is why i painted them. there chipped and mashed up.

Hmm… I would’ve gone with a different shade of green. More like a light neon green. Tough call though overall, since I think that the Spec V wheels are the ugliest wheels ever made, no exceptions. That’s just my opinion though.
http://www.racers-edge.com/store/files/t_24681.jpg
This is closer to the colour I would go with.

they actually look allot brighter in color than, in the pictures, but thats a nice neon green

Kenny. I toooooold you so :stuck_out_tongue:

sup my blk frend… u gota get spacers too to be baller ^^V

yeah man, lol im thats the next thing i have on my list, will be upgrading suspension hopefully this week

mite as well match the side skirts :open_mouth: lol

yea i think you should match the side skirts haha
looks dope
buy some spacers

looks like crap on stock wheels
you need to get some aftermarket wheels to be able to pull off those awesome colors

haha Kenny paint the sideskirts mann!!!

Wow… you guys embarrass me.

and champagne belongs in a freakin bottle…

tri-tone ftw!! :smiley:

marks car is hotter than 99% of the cars on this site. Champaigne looks fucking dope if you have good taste.

the green is weaksauce, i definately wouldnt drive with those on everyday.

But to each their own.

lewtz i agree advans, lowered, tint and a bottle of champagne

yeeee haw

kenny paint ur friggin skirts

Worst S13 in canada right here folks. Get it while its hot.

aahhaa Mark man, you embarrass yourself, but its ok though theres no hate at all mang, we have mutual friends :slight_smile:

and yeah maybe ill give painting the side skirts lime green a try, if it fails horribly ill just paint en flat black lol.

Don’t be an idiot. Just paint it black. It’s easy enough to make it match. If you paint it green, you will be officially banned from any west end meet.

agreed.

the car is pretty much half spray painted anyway, it will blend in nicely.

I miss ramesh’s car.