IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

i want to put a import motor in a domestic chassis.

says the guy with a grand am :keke:

I also remember us goin from a dig…where were you when I was 2 cars ahead…and you rolled up on me in 5th Quik with Jeff rolling down the window to talk.

man you definitely hit a nerve :finger:

[QUOTE=HwH22Hx;478439] I obviously did it the right way…mine runs! Oh and the $$ I put into mine –yeah I got ripped off BUT with that money I could stomp your car twice around the track. Let’s see next year SIR DEVIN.[/QUOTE]

you just there said a race, but answer me this are you going to wave teh confederate flag when you race?

do you know of one that can actually hold up without breaking?

you in 5th sorry, excuses excuses excuses…dig i dont recall a dig you must of been in the FNF mode… its ok Devin should easliy rock that honda of yours

Vagina=Anal :rofl: …but how would you know Quik??

And guys…my first post stated everything I meant when starting this thread. I have a respect for everyones car…EVEN Devins :wtcslap:…whether there’s is faster or slower. I am allowed to pick at someone picking on me though… OKAY DEVIN WEVIN

how would i know you like both? can tell by the way you walk, some person actually packs the shit that high

so how fast is this civic anyways?

lol at devin wevin hehehe

I LIVE MY LIFE A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME!

hell you could give her a run, she ran 15s

this thread is so pointless… and it figures quik is all over this thread. Soon we will hear about Lsx motors and how great they are for 7 more pages to come.

Honestly as long as a car is nice ,presentable and fast there all cool import or domestic. It does not matter how much money you spent on it.

Hmm funny I remember a message from you with all kind of excuses about that race…anywho I know Jeff remembers ( he was my passenger ) along with the guys behind us. But who’s keeping tabs??? oh thats right you.

yeah I ran a 15.0 with a passenger and it being my first full pass down the track. everyone knows times get better with practice.

Didnt you also break a motor mount that day at the track on your first pass?

You should be able to beat devin if you can launch your car better… but dont worry I have been calling out devin for 6 months! And he still wont race!

not keeping track, sorry youre fame is racing a modded civic vs a familycar

how can you call anyone out? your car is cripled?

fact is youre car is in the 14s without those issues and Devin has ran a high 13, still not enough to beat him and you have more into yours then his

so a modded import to lose to a fairly stock domestic…typical

Quik please!! my fame is listening to you stuff shit in your mouth and then typing about how it tastes…eveything you say means the same!