IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

so what am i trying to say? im arguing for hte hell of it cause of a dumb ass comparison. everyone that knows, knows that you cant compare domestics to imports. its like comparing a NA motor to a boosted motor, a blower motor to a N20 motor and etc

its like pissing in the wind, nothing good comes from it

anything with an LS1 and a quik tune >*
no other car is fast… especially an import
/thread.

Either way…all I said is that racing is all the same…we all like it …and most of us build are cars for it…cars are what we like…and that is why I started this thread. I like cars whether happens to be an import or a domestic…I have liking for both. I just don’t want everything I say (because I own a honda) to be taken as a import vs. domestic post.

Thats it. period.

well thats how its going to be taken, you own a import and to most diehard domestic heads your opinion is shit. just like to a import guy a domestic’s opinion means shit…in the end who cares like what you like and deal with the punches you take

its like gay sex couples to the newer generation its looked upon as ok, to the older crowds they cant stand it

again key word here " new generation"

Fully built V8 > Fully built 4 banger. End of story. Imports chassis seem to be a bit more quality than domestic chassis though IMO.

I am pretty sure I can take the punches Quik…I’m not a sissy…I can take it along with dish it out. SO don’t you worry.

Go head though and DON’T read anything I wrote just go ahead an reply with whatever you hope that I said. That always makes a thread more interesting.

youre just trying to make a point that will go on for many years, its like ford vs chevy, dodge vs itself, in the end there is no final result…personal preference

a GTP with a 3.4 pulley could click off a 14.0. with sleepers built motor watch out.

you must be mentally challenged…I never made a comparison thats the point!!:doh: But I can see you did exactly what I said you would do in my last post!!

quality pissing thread, congrats lol

i would say the same about a gm 4cly FWD as i do a honda 4cly FWD

any motor RWD>fwd

Imports > Domestics

It’s easier to make a classy, well built, comfortable, car fast than it is to make a fast hunk of shit classy, well built, and comfortable.

I read that and liked what you had to say…BUT I like your avatar MORE!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

domestic IrOc-Z ftw!! > *

uh oh

hahahahahahaha yea right…last time i checked mine was ftl!!!

yours isnt a black one with red pleasure interior

yes and if it was i would kill myself…lol j/k

if mine ran it wouldnt be so bad