IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

its to each there own…its hards to compare the 2. look at hybrids cars they can go out and destroy or atleast hang with almost all the cars on the street

gutted ftw!!!

youre title is import vs domestic, which means your comparing them

thats it, over winter 6.0 swap to make it god like

So your saying you just read the title…QUIK do you even know how to read…
Let’s try this again smarty pants.

TITLE: IMPORTS vs. DOMESTIC…okay now read below

enough said!!

:drama:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: that makes sense to you HUH??? Again I am right…you would be better off having a thread specifically your own so you could debate with yourself…then you MIGHT make sense.

look at that duck!

this shit is as pointless as they come fast is fast no matter how u get there na/turbo/ bigmotor whatever if its fast it gets respect or atleast it should there is always something faster no matter what u drive

correct

unless your that team that holds the fastests 1/4 mile time…something like 4.41 at 333mph??

omg… did she really just say that.

truth

It’s all about what you like, you can make any car fast if you want to put the money into it. I like all differant makes of cars, although I prefer mustangs that’s just me, I know there are imports out there that would hand me my ass and would also hand alot of chevys their ass too. As for what everybody thinks of your car, tell them to go f**k off, as long as you like it thats what counts.

quik tune Lsx > *

its funny how youre dumbass rides any type of bandwagon in order to try and fit in.

if fast is fast and doesnt matter then why not build a tube frame go kart and go race it

also dan Laura’s one cousin thta knows you said you were very weird

matt cowpenis. Yes I know him … and yes I can be weird.

But anyway, how is it bandwagon? I have wanted a mr2 forever. I have always had celicas. From 5th gens to alltracs to my last celica now to this mr2. Its hard to tell me I have been on the bandwagon when I have been driving similar type vehicles since the day I got my license. Also, In the area there really arent many other 3sgte mr2s. I know of only 2 others with the same that I have around here. Its not I have a 240 or a turbo b series motor now!

no jen said that dan not matt

damn it she was fine too :crying: