IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

x3

typical…a woman complaining…

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: women=:crying:

:hahano: go hit your head off a door frame!

…back to why this thread was created…

i think its just the domestic owners tend to run their mouths and talk down towards imports more on this forum more than anywhere else…hate on

negative…go to svt performance and post a kill on your teg beating a cobra or stang… those guys hate on the import world

Thank you…that was the topic of this thread…also thanks for reading the first post

ok, that sounds like a domestic forum to me. im talking about general car forums like this one

hmm i guess you’ll have that everywhere then…the only other general forum i’m on, we all get along well…domestics and import guys…but we the only really active good members on the site and we been around for awhile. ocassionally we get ricers and we talk down on them but if your a respectable import guy, you get that respect. we like fast nomatter what it is

Keywords:

:bigthumb:

as in, your head off a bed frame?:love:

:bowdown:

im not hating on imports,its roll racing im hating on,can u two get that in ur head!

yeah, i understand that, there was so much bs on roll racing today. but im talking in general on stuff said over past couple weeks.

thank you, thank you. Now accepting applications to Be_rads school of ownage.

i see more hating on DOMESTICs!

all you do is brag about your domestic! gosh!

today was import vs domestic at MIR

so it must be in the air

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Like a 2JZ + big single in a Monte Carlo SS?

:rofl: