IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

if you like cars, you like cars. why does it matter what car you drive? both have pros/cons. its apples and oranges. this could go on forever. for every domestic that is fast, there is a import that can match it. now i know some redneck with a mullet is going to quote that and laugh, but its the truth. i had a gp gt, and loved it. i would buy another one, and i own a nissan. and i would buy another one of those. the gp had a lot of problems. and a few gp guys can vouch for their reliability. but it was faster then my se-r stock. now my se-r is a lot faster then it was, and im sure it will pass 110,000 without a problem. and didn’t pittspeed win on pinks with a nissan? didn’t it beat a mustang? thats ok, keep bragging about how big your engines are, go ahead, it will ease the tension in your neck form the all the mullets.

it was a nissan shell only. it was a GM motor/trans along with a ford rearend. so a domestic in an import shell…sorry try again

wtf do you even know about women??? you havent even hit puberty yet. come back in 5 years when you grow the fuck up.

for every domestic that is fast, there is a import that can match it.

close!! but not entirely. no import motor has touched 4-5 second 1/4 miles yet. 6’s seems the limit. (well maybe some supra drag car has done 5’s i dont know)

i dont know how streetable shep’s car is, but that would be the only one i can think off that can match some of the fastest domestic street/strip cars out there
maybe that AMS drag evo

HELL YES!!! :beer:

HELL YES!!!

now…why would you be a fan of dig races??:bigok:

I usually prefer Domestics, but European cars are sweet.

Any car that is fast can get my respect though.

:blue:

the “import vs domestic” thing is tired. there is almost no such thing as import or domestic cars anymore.

My car is sold as a Chevy in Canada, a Suzuki in America, and a Daewoo in Korea. The engine and tranny are from Australia. I have GM logos on everything.

A Toyota Camry is as much of an American car as a Chevy Malibu is.

^^ lol no its not. Just because theres 3 toyota plants in america does not make it a domestic. Those nice little japanese people made it in their basements.

But everytime this thread comes up every so often its :zzz::zzz:

^ hahahahahahahaha nice sig dan…i didnt know you beat ass truck was fast

i owe them one, if you can here me, thanks for my car!

What is this? I thought the import and domestic crowd all got along here? This is a gay argument for teenagers and ricers.

HAHAHA

no, most of the money still goes overseas

it doesn’t matter as much where it’s built, it matters where the company does it’s engineering

Camrys have been designed in California since 1994, with the American market as the primary target. They’re built in American plants by American workers. The parts are Japanese, but the car is American. People don’t buy Camrys in Japan.

Buying a brand new toyota you have a choice of ethier or. Yes they still do come straight from japan.

This thread is fucking gay. Imports are gay, domestics are gay. Quik is gay, heather is gay. Ls1’s are gay, h22’s are gay. This thread sucks balls, fuck you all I’m going to go fuck my hand.

i know they still make them in both places, but they’re adding another American plant (in Indiana) to (presumably) end the need for imported Camrys.

that would be delicious!