Importing Supra.

Definitely is, and it looks way hotter in person.

how much was it? haha

if u look hard u can get a supra in the states for around the same price as a jdm supra

also usdm supra > jdm supra’s

Haha that would have been you Brendon, the guy that got kicked out of his place for punchin holes in your walls, beating his kid and paying rent. Hows the A.D.D?

mitch at oni
adam at feast
mike at rightside

all god imported/exporters

check em out
im in the same process of bringing in a supra with mike over at rightside

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
guess again

even if you find something for 15k in th states, which is a conservative price for an auto tt (which will be high mi by the way) heres what you’ll pay in the end

15k usd = 18,800 at todays rate
tack ono 6% duty and now your over 20k
add on ac fees, import fees, clearance letter fees, ect ect and your pushing 21k

you can get a nice low milage gz or rz tt auto j spec for 15k landed here

My buddy just brought 1 in from japan,its already tastefully modified…the last i heard is he may be selling it,he`s got alot of toys including a badass mk3,aristo and now the mk4. if ur interesed pm me and i can arrange to hook up his info.the car is in toronto

holyyyyyyyyyyyyy fuck

http://stock.drifttuners.com/show.php?id=18&page=2&p=25&srt=added%20DESC

thread…soooo…old… cannot go on…

on a side note… on the website it says that supra has a 12.5l engine… and a v12… rofl proofread fail

Fixed! Thanks

last yr the us $ matched the CDN$

yes right now its higher and wouldnt be worth it

yes there are lot of fees … but at the end of the day u got a LHD supra with more powerful 2jz.

this guy is buying a supra now, not last year

and yes its a more potent 2jz but with the mass money you save, you can make the j spec much better off

and for the same amounts of money, you get much much lower km’s j spec

plain and simple, there not worth to import from the u.s unless if your dead set on getting a lhd and don;t mind high km’s

thread was created in summer 08 - last yr

i bought my old evo back in summer '08 when money was at par and it still costs more then i should have paid after everything was said and done, and i got it at a good price

www.terra2imports.ca

sell your soul? ya…

^^ good luck selling that!!! lol

Already got offers, We sold the Tokyo Drift movie 350z and Rx7 so the same guy may buy this one.

Speaking from Personal experience; I would go with ONIJDM to get a vehicle imported. I had the oppertunity to work for Mitch one summer and i was blown away at the quality of his vehicles.

Not a single car was Beat up Race car or a Beat up movie car. There all looked as if they were built(if not 100%stock) then shiped over! AND he puts extra effort to make sure not a scratch appears during shipping buy using first class containers(idono how to put it)

I bought the BLUE Drift skyline from mitch… and when it showed up there wasnt even a scratch on the bottom of the top secret bumper. And with the mods i though it would be a race car, but no, it was some sort of showcase car used in a magazine. still with the same tires as in the magazine.

+1 for Mitch

^^ less talk, more walk