Respected car importers

I’m starting to investigate the options of importing a car from japan here, you know, to be JDMTYTEYO. In my somewhat limited search thus far, I have found quite a few importers, but I have no feedback on any of them. I know some people on here have dealt with them, and was wondering what your input was. I realize the price, and the overall cost involved…its the logistics involved that worry me. So far the only one I’ve heard good things about is www.japaneseimporters.ca … anyone dealt with them? Any input would be very much appreciated, as I’m looking to see all sides of the picture.

Thanks
Mark

check gtrcanada.com All their sponsors are well known and well respected. And its not just skylines they import.

JDM IMPORTS

nuff said.

http://feastautoexport.com/

bought two Skylines from Adam.

my 180 came from feast, and ive spoken to adam several times, he’s even called me from japan

good guy to deal with, very straightforward

JDM-Imports is where I got my skyline. Make sure to call Mitch before doing anything and remember, you get what you pay for.

ive sent many people over to gabe at japaneseimports.ca

never had any complaints, hes a very easy going and respectable dude…

Thanks for the input, I’m going to start hunting tomorrow for real. Any more comments are appreciated! thanks!