Your JDM importer

This is for all you JDMers out there who have bought a JDM car and are now driving it. I would like to know who your importer was and how the experience was. With all the 100s on companies poping up its hard for a G to decide which one to use.

Thanks

Import Concern - CAr was exactly as it was described, now hidden defects. Christian and Dominic were both very good to deal with. Christian got my car onto a very loaded boat so I could get it sooner. Dom met me so I could pay the remainder of the money and it went very smoothly. I will definately go through them again. They clearly have the most experience.

^^ What he said. For my first one anyways. These guys were absolutely awesome to deal with, Christian bent over backwards helping me find a nice car, and Dominic was very professional as well. Good bunch of guys 8)

ImportConcern :yeah:

did you acctually mean to call yourself a “G”?

What are you looking to get? If you are looking to buy a silvia or 180sx then wait till 2006 and get yourself one with a sr20det in it.

They first had them in January of 91, so if he was he would be smart to look now.

buy my car!
:E

2 years of waiting and now you all know why! I’m starting to look around for a 1991. Yes because it has a sr. Sorry mark…wrong motor. Any others?

you know me , still same ol’ g but i’ve been low key, hated on by these niggaz with no G’s

I think its because your 5 foot nothin :axe:

5’5 and 120 pounds of lean mean muscle machine baby WOOOOOO…

deadliest superultraflyweight in the history of Alberta

thats right bora … “cough”

anyways … .Import Concern is always good to deal with …its not about who can bring it in its about who can find exactly the one you want and IC has the most resources and ways of finding you the right car …

CA>SR

Good point scott.

SR>CA

VG> SR & CA

GA > VG :rolleyes:

deleted

Both me and my friend got our cars through JDM connection. Granted he brought mine it simply to put up for sale and put it in the trader. But William will drive some cars the whole way back from Vancouver just to get a feel for them and to see if they need any repairs. I’ll more than likely go through him again for my next car.

:ditto: :partyman:

Yea, because everybody has a CONTACT IN JAPAN …