Imports only

ZCCR is hosting this, thought I’d share it for everyone to come.

Saturday July 12 ZCCR will be hosting our own major car show! The All-Japanese Import Show will be held at Hoselton Nissan. Radio station ‘Legends 102.7’ WLGZ will be doing a live broadcast. The best cars from Datsun, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Subaru and Mitsubishi will compete for trophies in their respective classes. This will be a BIG car event by YOUR club! Plan on participating now! Full details coming soon.

what is ZCCR ?

http://www.zccr.net/main/

Via googling ZCCR

z car club of rochacha. it was better when palermo ran it, but even still I don’t like that they don’t promote the zippo vintage event at watkins glen

What’s the Zippo race have to do with this?

A whopping 8 years, holy shit, call the Guinness Book of World Records!

Maybe I’ll stop by with the S12.

if you read what i wrote, it would be explained. not sure what’s in contestion. however, to rewrite it with a few different words:

the z car club of rochester: was better when palermo ran it: however I don’t like that the club does not promote the zippo vintage event at the glen.

Sounds like my kind of event. I will await more details.

OK, maybe my meaning wasn’t conveyed well enough:

Why? Did the zippo event used to host ZCCR events?

edit promote, not host

Before the 350z came out, the club was mostly 240z’s, with some 260s and 280’s. there weren’t a ton of z32’s. the svra zippo at the glen is the biggest vintage car gathering/event weekend in the area. ZCCR used to have a heavy showing there, however 4 or so years ago they just stopped promoting it. Wouldn’t even mention it in their flyer of upcoming events. And there used to be a HUGE datsun roadster club that went there

Do you know the details? It sounds like there’s a little bit more than just simply omitting it from the flyer.

Hell yeah I’ll be there.

inn for more details. i deffinitly want to go.