july 12th import car show Rochester NY

HEY ALL, EXCITING NEWZ!!!

ZCCR is hosting the first ever All Japanese Classic & Import-Tuner Car Show! The event is heading our way fast furious like, and the feedback has been tremendous! Seems to be a lot of passion in WNY & Southern Ontario for a show honoring all our favorite cars, just like the long-standing events which have been held on the West Coast for so many years.

Details you say, why here you go:

DATE: Saturday, July 12th, 2008

TIMES: Registration 9AM-12Noon; Awards Ceremony: 3PM; Open Show Hours 10AM-4PM

JAPANESE VEHICLES: Any Mark-Any Model-Any Vintage

LOCATION: Hoselton Nissan, 50 Marsh Road at Rt. 31F East Rochester

TROPHY’S: Best in Show, top 3 Z’s, top 3 Non Z’s, Best Interior, Best Paint, Best Engine

MUNCHIES: BBQ for nibbling by Merchant Street Smoke House of Brockport

TUNES: Legends 102.7 WLGZ broadcasting Live

BENEFITING: Strong Liver Transplant Patient Support Fund & Wilmot Breast Cancer Center at Strong

Allthe feedback has us wondering how we’ll ever fit so many beautiful cars into that way-big Hoselton lot, but they assure us they’ll stack the new ones to accommodate all comer’s if they have to! Come early, stay late, heck, drive a new one home if you’re of a mind to!

Contact for Information: Big Mike K (Z-Supra-Guy): Nasty1340@yahoo.com

This is a not-to-be-missed-event! Cars from RaChaCha, cars from Buffalo,cars from Toronto, cars from … well we’ll just have to wait & see won’t we! Register the day of the show, the cost is only $10.00.

I’m in. Might bring both cars for the hell of it. We should set up a cruise afterwards for some good photo ops.

Ooooo fancy. :slight_smile:

i’d like to check this out if i’m in town that weekend :tup:

bring the 86

Hmm…sounds cool.

I was trying to get some z31 guys within driving distance to go to nyirp after but I don’t know if any are showing up. I am always down for a track visit. or a cruise. And my 88 hybrid z will be there. Hopefully tuned by then.

no euro’s?

hmmmm…maybe a certain Z will be together in time…

REPOST

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51957

I’ll be there for this.

in

Darn it! I’ll be in Carlisle that weekend, at the Chrysler Nationals with my Neon. I’d so bring the Conquest out to this, or even the Supra. Or even both. But since I can’t. I won’t be. :slight_smile:

I might have to check this out. I wasnt aware of any import meets in the Roc. Thanks for the post!

damn, wish I could attend

One week away. I am down for going to nyirp to see who is the fastest import afterwards… It should be a fun show. To our knowledge there isn’t a show like this around here.

Hopefully I can make this show.

I just got back from my trip to TN for the 2008 StarQuestClub.com Annual Pigeon Forge get together. We had something around 42 Starions/Conquests in attendance. I had a blast! I’ll see bout finding some pics…and throw em up in here for ya’ll to oogle at…80’s hotness FTMFW!

I’m still in as long as the weather co-operates. Both cars are under construction but I will have the 83 done by then. Anyone wanna cruise on up their?, I will probably head out at 10am.

i’ll be there with the z!