Z/Import Meet - 7/9 - Webster, NY

I’m most likely going unless the weather tells me not to. Great show, cool cars.

• Saturday 7/9 - The 4th annual Jonathan Krenzer Memorial All Import Car Show 9am-4pm at the Elk’s Lodge, 1066 Jackson Road in Webster NY. Multi-class car show for all import makes and models. Participant voting. Food, raffles, prizes, music, vendors and more! Show car entry fee $15. Free spectator parking, free spectator admission.

• Saturday 7/9 - Banquet dinner at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel, 860 Holt Road in Webster NY. 6:30pm to ? PRE-REGISTGRATION REQUIRED BY JULY 1 !

• Sunday 7/10 - Road Rally departing 8:30am SHARP from the Holiday Inn Express Hotel, 860 Holt Road in Webster NY. Route takes us through the twisty roads of the scenic NYS Finger Lakes region to Watkins Glen International Raceway. Participants will take 3 laps on the historic race track in THEIR cars. After laps, stop in the quaint village of Watkins Glen for lunch, shopping, site-seeing and more! PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY JULY 1 !!

Sounds like a good time. Going to register. Thanks for the heads up!

I can’t make Saturday, but Sunday is a possibility.

Just saying I’ll be there with my Z31. Any one else from here going? Not many people have posted saying they were…

Planning on going Saturday, unless something changes.

I’ll be there Sat. !!

Turns out my brand-new driveshaft was garbage, so I won’t be driving the car this weekend.

Overnight a new one from Japan!

I’m just having Fleet Pride make me one. But even they need to “order parts” to build it… :fu:

I wish this w/e wasn’t so packed for me, otherwise I’d love to go to this.