Impressive BAC levels

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/598910.html

0.55 WOW!:meh:

If he would have survived his liver would have been shot.

A level of 0.40 percent would cause a normal, healthy person to go into a coma.

Fuck. I’ve blown a .35 before.

I cannot say that I totally agree with the .40 coma talk. Seasoned drinkers can probably sustain at that level. But who am I right?

Imagine the hangover after a 0.55 BAC level?

didn’t know they used the eye to test for it, pretty cool

maybe he drank 7 gallons of water in the day leading up to it…then the hangover would be significantly better.

I dont think hes feeling much of anything

Tests on eye fluid, which is considered the most accurate, showed the 0.55 percent reading. Tests on urine indicated a reading of 0.49 percent, and tests on the blood from his heart showed 0.39 percent.

a .55% Alcohol Content is nothing…you can probably reach that level just by smelling alcohol.

.55% = .0055 …Retards.

I blew a .33 for UP my Sophmore year at UB.

Good times.

say goodbye to the PIG house.

someone is going to jail.

honestly this kind of behavior is rediculous.

Darwin is back weeding out the idiots.

I can understand a .20. even a .30, although thats getting up there.

but to get to a .55 for when they measured it???!!! jesus I can only imagine what it got up to.

+1, I can have fun with or without it, never understood binge drinking

That’s definitely worth being in a frat.

Poor kid. Probably didn’t even realize what he was doing to himself.

RIP

really?

I mean, yea, RIP. but come on, some responsability needs to fall on him. No one held a gun to his head.

I guess I just cant feel that bad for him. I feel bad for his parents, and for any of his friends that catch shit for this.

Bottom line is he got himself over his head and is now dead. I’m not saying I feel sorry for him but it is still tragic.

rip:meh:

This thread is making me thirsty!

Oh I mean RIP… maybe that expresses the sympathy I feel for this situation. Kids need to know when they are being stupid. Im a bit of a mimbo and I like to get drunk A LOT, but never do I ever sacrifice safety and responsibility .

Thats fucking hardcore…

It would almost be hard to drink that much before you passed out.