IMPROMPTU 350Z MEET - FRI. APRIL 20th

hmmm, what post number was that in???
Oh yeah, that’s right. Number 12. That’s the 12th post after many complaints, and the numerous comments that people said others are NOT ALLOWED.

Alright then, to keep the airwaves free I’m backing down. I see that my Un-Holyness is unmatched by the Godly Black 350Z crew. I won’t point out any other discrepancies in your statements.
Please continue.

hey everyone chill. i know the 350z guys wouldnt mind if people dropped by. its all jokes. heck i even offered to cruise with them before in the skyline and it was cool with them.

@patrick
i know how worked up you get with things and this shouldnt be one of them. take my word on it they were only joking. they wouldnt be rude and tell you go away if you did make an apperance. i used to do this all the time with the skyline crew. mostly us skyline but if someone wanted to join we wouldnt mind.

pls pardon david for the comment. he’s our resident tranny and doesnt like it when other guys go near his men(richard and phil). he just get jealous thats why he said that.

just kidding david.:slight_smile:

please find me a post where people said ONLY 350z’s are allowed. David’s joke was pretty obvious imo, so if you don’t count post #6, where in this ENTIRE thread has there been anyone saying other nissans are NOT WELCOMED specifically?

seriously man, just listen to your boy assassin and chill out.

Note to self: there are people here who obviously can’t take a joke.

i dont mean to be an instigator…and cause trouble…but u were sayin how u 4 guys were look to get together and chill…ur crew of black z’s…so this bein said…sounds like u guys are close…and if that was ur intentions(to chill with that group of guys…since u dont always hang out with the same group of friends) …then why would it be made a thread on the forum

oh geez … here we go again :confused:

first off, no where did i say that this was an exclusive meet just for 350z’s. YES, this is posted in the 350z section only because i wanted to drag in some other 350z members that i haven’t met yet and because i see church and david way too often :stuck_out_tongue:

second, if you can’t even notice the joking nature of david’s post or church’s, than you really need to live life outside of the internet and not take everything said so literally. don’t give me this bs about post #12 and how it implies this and that crap, and how we have a code or some shit, give me a break.

the only reason why i posted this was because i noticed the weather report for friday just last nite and thought i’d bring some z’s together not knowing that rick was having his d&b get together as well. which is why i didn’t sign up for his get together since the weather has been shit lately and any meet i’d attend would be a last minute decision (hence why this thread is titled “impromptu”)

i can’t believe a car forum could have this sort of lame drama that i only attribute with a clingy gf starving for attention.

rich man, you better tread carefully next time, or else you’ll be making more tribute videos! (NOTE THIS IS A JOKE!)

haha, i know … when i saw jschrauwen post in #15 i had a bohead flashback "D

Ladies and gentlemen, please lay off the crack pipes and take a few deep breaths…

Even in my state of toilet-seat-hugging-euphoria(yes I’m sick as hell at the moment), I can think clearly, and give an unbiased, statement.

First off, these IMPROMPTU meets are not ‘exclusive’… EVEN THOUGH I don’t own a nissan, I’ve atteneded more than one of the Mafia-Meets… never have I been kicked out of a car, nor ignored… perhaps because I’m so lovable? :wink:

Patrick, easy big guy, we need to get a few drinks into your system to write-off your tough day…

I feel a lot of animosity within this drama-packed-thread, but we’re all car-dudes and dudettes, so everyone, take a chill pill. This honda-boiiii doesn’t frequent a Nissan board for drama shit like this… otherwise I’d be on honda-tech or something. *(Disclaimer… That was also a sarcastic remark, I have never been on Honda-tech, only heard of it in a few internet threads)

:R:R:R:R:R:R
/diplomat-status-powerdown

honda owners should be banned (this is not a joke (or isssssss it ? dun dun DUN!)).

no, it’s because you give good head :R :R hahahhaha

OMGWTFBBQ?.. Remember, YOU are the one always hanging out with MEN at your ‘private’ car meets…

I got them underaged-girls at my disposal… nothing from the same-sex can match when they can do… .:#

lol ohh cg underground parking… hmm might go to see the blk 350Z at TNC lol
now lets all be friendly shall we =]
haha

are maxima’s allowed?

i’ll make my way to a meet once my car is pretty again

sigh

45444 :PPE

ummmmmmmmm…

Jokes?:confused:

lol wow…

nobody ever takes jokes seriously on the internet.

It’s not only limited to 350Z’s, We’ve had gabe come along in his honda accord numerous of times. This friday, I think my friend with a 240sx is coming along as well. Stop being so self-centered and eccentric.

clearly, you did not read the thread.

Perhaps it’s time for me to say something. It was never my intent to create such a stir. And I appologize if I’ve contibuted to that. I made the 3rd post to this thread asking a very clear question;

I never got a clear answer after a subsequent jokingly banter return except a post saying "350Z’s Only :stuck_out_tongue: "
When it was later followed up by something about being OK to come but not to park near the 350Z’s, I took it at face value, accepted it for what it appeared to me and bowed out out of further. I don’t need to be told more than a couple of times that my attendance is not wanted.
Although it’s now apparant that, for the most part, most posts were done in jest. I cannot readily know that nor read anyones mind to truely understand your humour. How could I? I’ve never met you before nor have you, me. I’m actually one on the bigger jokesters in some of the other clubs (moderator on www.MX-3.com) I belonged to.
I can always wait til there’s an organized TNC meet where all Nissan makes are permitted. I was still planning on the Dyno Day on Sunday anyway (weather permitting) since it appeared that all makes were attending that.
Again, my appologies for openning a can of worms here. It was never my intent. Hopefully I’ll be able to meet a few people on Sunday. Cheers,
John :slight_smile:

no worries John. but to Chruchill (reality350z)'s defense, he clearly put “I KEEEEED” in all caps and bold letters to signify that he was indeed joking.

Hi John,

My apologies as I feel bad that you felt somewhat brushed aside, it was not my/our intention.

This “mini-meet” was arranged in this specific forum with regard to a small group of Z’s who have met on occasion before so basically, this was an APB.

We also wish to meet other Z members who frequent this forum, so the post was definitely not an “exclusive” shout out but rather a platform for others to invite themselves.

Hope this clears things up.

:BT :drivin :GH

OOOPS

:BT :N