IMPROMPTU 350Z MEET - FRI. APRIL 20th

i’m surprised no one flamed me for saying i’d bring an echo XD… i may drop by underground and meet some of you guys… that and david’s gonna be there so expect me to lurk in the shadows…

^ stalker…

wow does everyone wear skirts… guys its a joke the 350 guys have been doing this for god knows how long so leave em be. ricks D&B thing is that day so i dunno what you’re doing but you should be going there lol…

although i have a black s13 and im not allowed HMPH… :stuck_out_tongue: lol… i expect some wicked pix guys… :R

what time is this meet happening? 830? how long you guys intend on staying?

^^^ if you’re talking about the D&B wrong section buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

Naw i’m talking about this meet… nvm i found it.

even I dont know the time. I dont care, lmao, church is gonna phone spam me anyway.

^you and your boyfriends always using up all your minutes. :wink:

1000 minutes and unlimited incoming calls ftw!

aww yayy u didnt call me a dude this time lol

How steep is the underground parking ram at CG. I only have 3" clearance…?
LOREZ

you can get in sideways on an angle

if gooleung can make it down there, no one else should have a problem getting down there.

i have about 3.5" clearance i think, but i make it down fine

+1000

You should have no problems clearing it man, hope to see you there.

R:drivin

BWAHAHAHAHAHA CHURCH!!! My stage 3 (or was it 4?) is done!!! TIME TO PWN YOU!!!

great meet guys :slight_smile: it’s nice to see some new faces as well as the usual mafia crew of course :wink:

oh, and special mention to cal-soy and chu, who made the effort to come down. it’s just too bad you didn’t come later when all the fashionably late z drivers decided to show and we got kicked out of CG while slowey-mc-slow-slow was busy waxing his tips :stuck_out_tongue:

finally showed up for a mafia meet!

now we just need to go for a cruise together and take some rolling shots :slight_smile: