Impulse buys FTW!!

fixed. :bigthumb:

saucy

lawl

Word, only the one I have is a 4:3, old school.

bigger…not always better

all depends on the size of your room

i know a guy whos got a 50" In his tiny living room & it looks like crap
interior design wise & visual quality cause your almost sitting on top of it.

size can be decieving when your in the store.
most stores, Circuit City, best buy, etc… have like 30ft ceilings & a 50" TV can look small then when you get it home to your living room your like…shit this thing is huge…i always tell people that aprox a 50" TV is like 5 ft wide…you don’t realize that when you are in teh store.

a 42 is perfect for my room. i probably could have gotten away with a 50" but the next size up after that back when i bought was a 60" that was def. too big.

lcd > rear projection as well

:smiley:

Nice buy on the tv. My ex’s parents bought one the game before the superbowl last year. Its a really nice tv.

oh there is no doubt, our tv is to big for our room… shit the neighbors even yell for us to change the station. I just like busting on chad.

bob bought the tv for the long term, and we bought the house for short term. so it works for now

Shouldn’t that be the other way around?

Ill bust on you.

:bj:

wtf?

Tv short term, house long term buy.

they’re just living there till whiteys million dollar mansion is done being built then they can settle in as life partners

I better hurry up and donate to Pittspeed so he can finish up the mansion then. :D:D:D

the house is a duplex, it was bought to be a rental property. However we were both living at home so we took the top apartment.

million? its up to the billions now!

yep, please help the fund!

:bowrofl: