in baltimore

silver hooked us up!!

living like royal king(me) & queen(quik)!!!

look what quiks getting later!>:gaysex:

Wife & I might also be heading down in April for the Silver hookup.

x2 gonna head down and go to the aquaium and gets some old bay blue crabs! yummy

that is where I am! Good ol B-more

why you guys thier?

Inner Harbor is a pretty cool place to check out. Me and the girlfriend went there a few years ago.

how long yall down there for?

fixed :slight_smile:

pimp… i will be heading down there in two weekends for a car show

oh noes. picking up something interesting

baltimore is a cesspool filled with crackheads and STD infested whores. Inner Harbor is cool. Everything else is :ugh:

I saw quik in his truck on the turnpike today coming past greensburg exit

Glen Burnie > Baltimore

anything > Baltimore

baltimore > U

actually they really cleaned up the city more so than it was a year or two ago !! they are almost finished with the whole revitalization of the city kinda what pgh is going through now. alot more police / clean up crew ppl more camera’s and so forth

btw the room was $309 and its a good thing you came when you did because we are sold out tonight…selling at $349

btw how did faith like the lil toy ?
also i think quik got a new man toy his names gene and hes been asking about the skinny one all day :eek4:

just pm me when u think your going to arrive when baseball season hits cheap rates are tough to come by esp in april when the redsox come into town… but let me know i can still probably get you the friends and family rate. if not at my hotel then another one…no quarantee’s though

no quarantine? how bout no guarantees.

:eek2: yeah i def just showed you an english lesson scary isnt it.

the really sad part was i was helping the russian girl with her english paper !! hehe spelling i can’t do grammer 8/10
my russian girl > darkstars ! x 3429847239842394234

thanks again,she loved it!!!

thats why quik wasnt in the room alnight!:gaysex:

true seen her live! :3some: