In less than a week, I'll be in Vegas.

What’s there to do, besides blow, hookers, and dice? Any nice restaurants? I’ve already myspaced A TON of friends. :mamoru:

Thanks.

go to pampas’ at the shops in hard rock hotel, you can get a discount dinner ticket at one of those half price ticket places, it’s one of the best dinners i’ve had in my entire life and was only around $20.

Mortons and Smith & Wollensky’s are both great streak houses. Mortons is on Flamingo just off the strip and S & W’s is right on the strip across from Mandalay Bay. Go see a show. Where abouts are you staying? I live here and I’ll be @ Mandalay next saturday to see Dane Cook then probably out on the strip afterwards with some friends and my wife. Lemme know where you’re going to be.

We went to see the Bite show at Stratosphere.

Get some 2 for 1 coupons on the net, 44 bucks for two.

Real entertaining topless vampire rock show.

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:3,topic:39237"”]

Mortons and Smith & Wollensky’s are both great streak houses. Mortons is on Flamingo just off the strip and S & W’s is right on the strip across from Mandalay Bay. Go see a show. Where abouts are you staying? I live here and I’ll be @ Mandalay next saturday to see Dane Cook then probably out on the strip afterwards with some friends and my wife. Lemme know where you’re going to be.

[/quote]

I’m staying in the Flamingo’s new “Go Rooms”. I sure hope your wife isn’t one of the girls whom I’ve arranged to hang out with while I’m there. :stuck_out_tongue:

go to The Gun Store on flamingo, about 5 miles from the strip, and go shoot some machine guns. it’s a fun time, i do it everytime i go down there. Can’t wait to go back in february!

What isn’t there to do in Vegas?

[quote=“Dlucas,post:5,topic:39237"”]

I’m staying in the Flamingo’s new “Go Rooms”. I sure hope your wife isn’t one of the girls whom I’ve arranged to hang out with while I’m there. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Well since my wife doesn’t have a myspace and doesn’t like broke guys who stay at the flamingo I think we’re safe. :stuck_out_tongue:
I dunno how much time you’re spending here either but ask your concierge for free tickets to see George Wallace. He’s at the Flamingo and puts on a decent hour long show. Also depending on what you have planned for the daytime theres a couple cool exhibits at the Tropicana. They have the Titanic exhibit and Bodies the exhibition both are cool to see. The Tropicana is trash but they have cool stuff there.

[quote=“brendansi,post:7,topic:39237"”]

[/quote]

Yeah seriously, just depends on how much you want to spend.

A lot of good shows, & good food here.

i saw bite also, it wasn’t half bad, especially for the price.

[quote=“RobtC,post:2,topic:39237"”]

go to pampas’ at the shops in hard rock hotel, you can get a discount dinner ticket at one of those half price ticket places, it’s one of the best dinners i’ve had in my entire life and was only around $20.

[/quote]

neat concept, i ate there 3 weeks ago… i liked it

The Palm at Caesar’s Palace…

10oz. Filet mignon covered in some crazy shaved crab with a 3lb side of lobster… fuck every other dinner i ever had.

The Gun Store is a must if you dont own guns and havent ever really been around them. i had a blast.

In Out burger is right off tropicana. The hoover dam is 25 minutes away by car.

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:8,topic:39237"”]

Well since my wife doesn’t have a myspace and doesn’t like broke guys who stay at the flamingo I think we’re safe. :stuck_out_tongue:
I dunno how much time you’re spending here either but ask your concierge for free tickets to see George Wallace. He’s at the Flamingo and puts on a decent hour long show. Also depending on what you have planned for the daytime theres a couple cool exhibits at the Tropicana. They have the Titanic exhibit and Bodies the exhibition both are cool to see. The Tropicana is trash but they have cool stuff there.

[/quote]

:frowning:

Nigga, I’m far from broke. I just figured that staying in brand new rooms for free would be the best idea, especially when 5 of the 7 nights I’ll probably end up in a different hotel room or suburbian house. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Dlucas,post:12,topic:39237"”]

:frowning:

Nigga, I’m far from broke. I just figured that staying in brand new rooms for free would be the best idea, especially when 5 of the 7 nights I’ll probably end up in a different hotel room or suburbian house. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Hey you busted my balls so I busted yours haha. The Flamingo is far from the worst place to stay anyway just not my favorite place. Check out the Palms too when you’re around. All my buddies who come visit have a 100% hookup rate there thus far. The Playboy club is nice but sometimes has a high cover and a low turnout depending on what night/time you go. The Bellagio lunch buffet is fucking amazing if you wanna eat once for the day and still be full when you start drinking later on in the afternoon. Its about $25 bux but theres everything you could ever want to eat there and its top quality stuff.

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:13,topic:39237"”]

Hey you busted my balls so I busted yours haha. The Flamingo is far from the worst place to stay anyway just not my favorite place. Check out the Palms too when you’re around. All my buddies who come visit have a 100% hookup rate there thus far. The Playboy club is nice but sometimes has a high cover and a low turnout depending on what night/time you go. The Bellagio lunch buffet is fucking amazing if you wanna eat once for the day and still be full when you start drinking later on in the afternoon. Its about $25 bux but theres everything you could ever want to eat there and its top quality stuff.

[/quote]

Yeah, my dad has already told me to do the whole $30 Bellagio buffett. Thanks man. :slight_smile: :wave:

Yeah the Wynn buffet is right up there as well.

bellagio buffet for the fucking win.

[quote=“brendansi,post:7,topic:39237"”]

[/quote]

:word:

otherwise, do what I did… take a helicopter into the grand canyon and get engaged. :wink:

i gotta get out west sometime! sounds fun!

Taking the Dam tour is decent too if you have a few days you’re trying to fill. Probably shitty right now though since its kind of cold out.

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:18,topic:39237"”]

Taking the Dam tour is decent too if you have a few days you’re trying to fill. Probably shitty right now though since its kind of cold out.

[/quote]

im gonna slap u for even saying that… 50 is not cold!

[quote=“psphinx81,post:19,topic:39237"”]

im gonna slap u for even saying that… 50 is not cold!

[/quote]

In comparison to the 118 it was 3 months ago its pretty cold lol. It doesn’t bother me any but I just don’t think the Dam tour would be as fun this time of year as in the spring/fall.