In need of garage for rent (to paint)

Found One.

I have a single bay, will be kind of tight to paint in but would probably work. $50/month.

you want to paint, but you dont need heat? weird.

I have a torpedo heater, no need to be a smart ass.

i was thinking the heat thing too. lol

As long as it has a power source or an outlet I can go without heat in the actual garage. Just clearing that up.

be careful with paint fumes and pilot lights.

Yes Father

lolz

good luck with that torpedo heater … those fumes will treat your paint real nice

I am going to keep it hot, then turn it off and hope the garage stays warm if that the case. What’s with all the negative responses? All I asked was for a garage to rent, if you don’t have a garage or can help don’t comment.

you’re new here aren’t you?

:fail:

yepp lol.

Dont worry about the negative responses it is your stuff and if there are mistakes to be learned you will make them and learn them. haha. I just did what you plan on(heated my garage till I could hardly stand being in the with short sleeves. Killed the heat then painted a few pieces and they turned out great. But the stuff I was painting was backside of a hood, hatch and jambs. I will be doing the same for my engine bay. But this is all stuff that can be 7/10 and its no biggie. I will continue to only have the exterior pieces done in a professional environment though.

Thanks for the normal response, and I have experience painting I just do not have my own garage anymore and I would like to get this done somewhat soon. All of the members on here that know me can vouch for how nice my hatch came out. This car is not going to be “mint” by any means, its my DD.

What I did was used a torpedo heater to get the place up from a really cold temp to save time and money. Then I actually borrowed 2 propane powered turkey fryers and cranked those up to the point of when we started to paint, then turned them off.

Yes I have two propane heaters also. I’m not worried about laying the paint down or it curing. I just need a garage.

welcome, and come to expect the unexpected.

Thanks. Still no garage though.