Best heater for 200sqft?

Our outdoor garage (separate from house) is about 200 sq ft and I am wondering what kind of heater I should be looking for to heat this bitch. I’m looking to get it warm enough to paint in there. I’ve been seeing a few of those “salamander” heaters on CL, but they seem a bit excessive for what I need. Let me know what you guys think.

Tactical Nuke

Thanks for your input LOSER

So, turns out I’m pretty bad at remembering the size of the garage. It’s about 400 sq ft hahaha!

i’ve got this pocket rocket heater. heats up my garage in a jiffy

I think I need something around 50000 BTU’s. Anybody have any experience with the “salamander” style, kerosene heaters? Might have a lead on a free one now. Looking to get the garage to around 60 degrees.

Um salamander is what I’m using. Along with propane heater, since I get a good price on Propane and Propane Accessories :rofl

Salamander.

Pete’s “heater” sucks :lol

yeah his garage is also about big enough to fit 3 Polish folk and a TDi

it got the gargare up to 60* when i was putting my exhaust on few weeks ago during that really cold spell

Yeah, and it still doesn’t heat that sufficiently. His sense of heat must be ridiculous because he also puts the heat on low in the TDI when it’s like 10* outside.

The salamanders work well. They give off some fumes though so it gets a tad annoying

I don’t mind fumes and I don’t work in the garage for long periods. I think I’m going to take my dad up on the free Salamander he’s getting then. Too bad he emptied our huge drum of kerosene into our firepit last year.

Yea kero gives off some wicked fumes. I typically leave the window in my garage cracked a little bit.

Our garage will be vented, forgot to mention that.

Yea if you arent in there for hours then youll be fine

Getting high for free is always a good time anyway.

word, his car is always cold as fuck

He definitely read some where that it gets you better MPG or something

nope, MPG’ do not change with heat.

reason why its so cold is because there isn’t very much wasted energy with a diesel because they are so efficent. but once its warmed up i’ve got heat on level 1