WTB Salamander heater

As title states. Not looking to spend alot, if it comes down to it, ill buy one new.

I scooped mine at True Value. Shit is crazy hot and wasn’t too expensive.

you’re gonna need a big ass one for the barn Jon. Mines 175,000 btus and still takes a little bit to heat the shop. I’d get one at least that hot.

Mine is 70,000 and is OVERKILL. :rofl

wow, wayne do you have any insulation in there? My friend has one and heats his shop to 90*+ haha

I have a 160k and it takes a long time to heat a 25x25 with a 15ft ceiling. Latter part is probably a big issue, but non the less. Wood stove kicks in later as support.

http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/710126_lg.jpg

650,000 btu might do it :lol

$2100

my shop is 30x30 and fully insulated and sheetrocked. but its packed with shit and EVERYTHING is freezing. Thats alotta shit to heat up.

exhaust fumes work best to warm up that place.

jon a guy at work may be selling his, I’ll ask him

check the tool shed in schdy

thanks guys, im not looking to heat up a room, just something i can stand in front of to heat myself up instead of my tiny propane heater. The room is like 75x40 or some shit and not insulated lol

cant just deal with the cold?

i can, as i have been for almost ever, it would just be nice to be able to thaw my vehicles out too

word… just bustin stones, just grab one of these

http://www.harborfreight.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/370x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_6319.jpg

I had one of those in my house when I was waiting on a propane company to actually come and install tanks. Every time I walked by it, I smelled burning hair. Serious heating device is serious.

I have a 60k btu salamander that works fine for standing in front of to get warm. You can find them new for like $100. Mine takes kerosene…d2… jet fuel…whatever you want to throw in it

already have one

Problem is that it’s a huge barn and when it’d 30deg outside it feels like 0 inside.

:rofl the exactly person I was imitating