WTB Salamander heater

holy shit, that thing would burn like 5 gallons of kero in an hour.

i have a nice 200k btu propane heater and a new 40lbs tank for it for 175 ,it cranks

I’ll keep it in mind, I want kerosene so I can inhale fumes all day mmmmmmm

fuck those things. After 4 winters of working in a shop heated with two of those and constantly smelling like kerosene and having dried out eyes thats enough for me.

As far as I know the propane ones dont stink like that but the downside is that its like $25 for a grill size bottle refill.

:rofl

…and last time i got 20lb propane tanks filled it was $12, this was like 2 weeks ago…

Is 20lbs the normal grille size?
If so where did you go? Walmart and Home Depot are where I normally go.

DAMN !!!

OVERPRICED AND STOLEN.... fuck that place

jon there is a few sales now , at tractor supply i believe you can find nearly the same one i have, that big red one… for like 300 or maybe less… its a steal and i wouldnt consider buying anything smaller than that

propane ones are deffinitly not as effecient.

yea u want kero or multi fuel ones

jon , there is one at my shop . call me later ill hook ya up kid . im not usin it seein as i have my propane one and such

Of all people I think you would know where the deals are PJB, you drive all over the place! Tri County Gas on Burdeck Street is usually under 15

This is what I have:

NO noise like typical Salamanders, very little smell. Kero. 70K BTU. Not very expensive either, I think under $300.

http://images.craigslist.org/3m03p53l55Y65Z55Q4aanc52c3316352c1eef.jpg

tri county moved theyre not there anymore, i went to TAS in cobykill $12 for a reg grille size tank

Go to “the Tool Shed” in schdy. They sell used tools, i always see these things sitting there for around 100 bucks

well its normally my parents buying it and I dont deliver to propane places.

It usually runs out of propane in the middle of cooking dinner on a Sunday night so most places arent open anyway.

Got one from john in exchange for a quick old fashioned in the cutty hehe