in PA - 1997 BMW Z3 with LS1/T56 swap

Yes, space wise they are. My mom has one (sans LS power) and both my father and I fit in it comfortably. (He’s 6’1" I’m 6’)

Exterior dimensions are similar though.

I was uncomfortable in Smiff’s S2K and if they are even close regarding interior dimensions, that would kill me.

I’m not much taller than you guys (6’3") but I’m about 250…

Is the roll-bar bolt in?

The roll bar is a Hard Dog bar, and is bolt-in.

such a sick car! I haven’t seen an LSx swapped z3, definitely cool! Only thing I don’t like is the steering wheel, reminds me of the one in a celica lol…GLWS!

Bump. I just had Ed Hutchins give the car a full re-tune on the dyno and the street. I was going to have him clean up some part throttle stuff, but we decided on a full re-tune. The car runs like a top. I took a few videos with my digital camera, but the audio is pretty bad. I’ll try to grab some other vids when it’s not raining here.

Cold start video (the car isn’t as loud as it sounds, my garage and the crappy built in mic amplify everything at first) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8btaKSTnv8

Rev video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqzpG0wj-gE

What kind of numbers it put down and what kind of dyno?

333/315 on a Mustang dyno that, when recently calibrated, was reading 21% lower than DynoJet numbers.

Bump. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Price drop bump.

17k still? lol good luck.

I’m sorry, who are you? If you aren’t interested, please don’t bother posting.

He’s a dreamer who wishes he had a car this cool, lol :slight_smile:

Someone needs to buy this.

LOL ass </3. Someone local should buy this for sure, I was just curious what the price drop was from.

this car needs a custom side dumping dual exhaust…right infront of the rear tires

I want to buy this but need to sell my civic first, trade??!?! haha

glws if my civic sells soon i will be in touch

dew_host@hotmail.com
e-mail meeeee :slight_smile: i want it

E-mail sent.

Great looking little car GLWS

Still available?

I’m in Murrysville and I just sold my E46, I need something new.

I’d like to see it in person if possible.

Yep, still available. Let me know on here or through BimmerForums (4G63T) if you want to come take a look.

Thanks.

Cool car, I agree it needs side exhausts. Probably pretty fun to drive