in PA - 1997 BMW Z3 with LS1/T56 swap

Sold, thanks for the space.

I can say this is the only car I’ve ever seen go from BMW, to Nissan to GM power.

:tup:

OMG…looks sweet. Wish I had the cash. GLWS

cool car… glws

Cool car. Just curious, how does it work with OBD2 scanning?

I have an OBD-II port wired up to the LS1 PCM.

so much room for turbo. cool project. goodluck with sale.

:tup: awesome

Nice build, GLWS.

Side bar - The hazard lights operate seperately on a repeater. It could just be a bad switch. Typically if the repeater is not built into the switch it is located in the Driver’s side kick panel. Odds are the OEM one is not connected or blown.

Saw this in person at blown euros. Pretty sweet and different!

Trade for 65 continental?

Nice car :tup:

Saw this on LS1tech. Super cool man.

Amazing car. such an awesome idea and the power sounds fun as hell GLWS!

what about passing inspection in NYS? is there any issue with the car plugging in and reading as an LS1, when it’s a BMW?

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.

As for inspection in NY, I’m not sure what the regulations are. In PA, they plug the scanner in, and if it isn’t throwing codes, it passes. I drove the car less than 5000 miles since last inspection, though, so it was exempt from emissions testing anyways.

Thanks for the offer, but it’s not really my style.

I would consider trades/trades+cash for other “sports” cars (Evo’s, S2000s, C5’s, 2G AWD DSMs, turbo MR2s, etc etc)

Is this bigger than an S2k inside?

Any pics with the top up?

Any interest in a 2nd gen camaro + cash?

Not a big Camaro fan, sorry.

I’ve actually never sat in an S2000, so I’m not really sure on that. I can say that it feels bigger than my old NA Miata and my friend’s NB Miata.

I don’t have many pics with the top up, but I can take more tomorrow. There are a few in my Photobucket account, although some are just with the top up to show no rips (i.e. the top isn’t actually latched down.)

Here’s a few with top-up, windows up.