In response to the sperm bank thread.

I’m not sure if this will work, but can someone please find a sperm bank in WNY and post it here, I’m sure a lot of people on here are willing to donate for extra $.

I’m skeptical though because I may just find out how many STD’s I have.

lol just go to red cross and donate blood.

did three times while at school…the only thing in my blood was large amounts of THC. other than that im clean(thank jeebus).

hooray free bloodwork!

ya but donating blood doesnt get u paid

wtf lol

:picard:

Getting paid $200 a week doesn’t get me excited one bit. Think about it…having kids that you will never know about is something that doesn’t interest me. But on the other hand…for the jerk offs here…getting paid for something that you do everyday…well, maybe worth while lol…

so you are saying you don’t jerk off every day?

thats ridic I slapped the meat around already twice today

Pun intended?

Thats all?

find me a place, i’ll fill the god damn sink up for them

The closest is in Roch I think. There was a meet, that fell through, on the barf back in the day.

I’m in for a cruise and whacking off.

I looked into it, but its not worth it.

You have to go for testing to make sure your count is high, then you can only donate like twice a week, and the most you can get is like 40 bucks or something like that.

Donating sperm is just as helpful as donating blood, you are saving a life. A family that can’t have kids, needs someone to go to if the man is shooting blanks. Most men aren’t gonna say “Hey Jerry, my buddy from work go knock up my wife”.

Needless to say, its too little money for it.

how much money are you making by watching bangbus at home ? lol

Anyone see the jackass episode where they turned the sperm donation into a contest between all of them?

I say let’s do it. Have a meet there, and use some of the $$ we make from the donation and have misteroman cater the event!!

hot dogs, long johns and bananas for lunch.

I wouldn’t shake any hands at the end of that meet…

I would be so in.

You also can turn it into one of those pay per ____ type charity events.

Instead of paying for each mile you walk…we can do pay per each sperm/ml or whatever they measure it in.