Incredible NSX vs R33 GTR video

I was actually looking for the S2k with ITB’s clip that’s narated by the retarded kid with the spiked hair when I ran across this, holy #@$!* driving, some balls deep moves. Big time entertainment from two cars I’m not even a huge fan of! (wait till the end for a nice fireball ;))

:headbang::headbang:

And from the standing start of that race:

thats some hotness driving right there.

sooo someone explain what itb’s do :slight_smile:

Nice save @ 1:54

[quote=“Locutus,post:3,topic:27109"”]

thats some hotness driving right there.

sooo someone explain what itb’s do :slight_smile:

[/quote]

i hope u rnt surrrrrr-ious

no hes not…

[quote=“Rx3,post:4,topic:27109"”]

Nice save @ 1:54

[/quote]

+1, staring right at the wall.

Awesome to see an outpowered car gain so much ground in the corners against that white skyline.

ugh i love nsx’s

mine will have a turbo.

That’s like an over exagerated ITA race, the Honda’s handle and brake better, the stupid overweight Nissan’s make it up on the straights.

I am guessing if he could get the lead into 1 he would start making progress.

I love the comments below the video.

Awesome.

:tup: Sounded great, too.

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:5,topic:27109"”]

i hope u rnt surrrrrr-ious

[/quote]

:bloated:

im serious.

how about i ask you an easy question to me:

how do you analyze an ext3 partition for deleted file fragements which are not resident in the mft?

Individual Throttle Bodies (ITB’s) provide excellent throttle reponse and let you tune the induction system for the optimum air load/runner length for better power and response. Not to mention, they are fucking badass. Now if you wanna get really crazy you’ll start staging injectors at different levels in the runner so you get the fuel to atomize differently so you use injectors closed to the valve stem at lower RPM and as the RPM’s climb you move to a further set that is closed to the butterfly, or even sometimes outside of the butterfly above the engine (like a showerhead). Two great examples of this are the modern Honda 600RR and 1000RR bikes, and current F1 cars.

I did think you were joking though.

[quote=“Zong,post:7,topic:27109"”]

+1, staring right at the wall.

Awesome to see an outpowered car gain so much ground in the corners against that white skyline.

[/quote]

:word: can you tell which one handles better? haha

[quote=“MPD47,post:14,topic:27109"”]

Individual Throttle Bodies (ITB’s) provide excellent throttle reponse and let you tune the induction system for the optimum air load/runner length for better power and response. Not to mention, they are fucking badass. Now if you wanna get really crazy you’ll start staging injectors at different levels in the runner so you get the fuel to atomize differently so you use injectors closed to the valve stem at lower RPM and as the RPM’s climb you move to a further set that is closed to the butterfly, or even sometimes outside of the butterfly above the engine (like a showerhead). Two great examples of this are the modern Honda 600RR and 1000RR bikes, and current F1 cars.

I did think you were joking though.

[/quote]

:slight_smile:

thanks… i had an idea and ive seen them on f20c’s but never really knew how they worked.

what does it cost to do it right?

Well, on an S2k for example, you need to goto an aftermarket EMS and then get the TB’s, fuel system, air horns, etc. Usually you’re looking at atleast a 2k investment to get it running correctly.

damn, if anyone has this is WMV format lemme know

kickass…skyline smokes em on the straights but the nsx handles and brakes incredibly better

[quote=“MPD47,post:17,topic:27109"”]

Well, on an S2k for example, you need to goto an aftermarket EMS and then get the TB’s, fuel system, air horns, etc. Usually you’re looking at atleast a 2k investment to get it running correctly.

[/quote]

ONLY 2K to ITB a s2000? I would have thought more than that.