Indifferent about this bike

http://www.ducatisuite.com/valves.html

Learn to walk before you try to run. It’ll make the whole hobby more fun.

^ he bought a gsxr 1000 first… lol… he went straight for full blown sprint before he fell out of his moms uterus :slight_smile:

Yeah but he had a YZF 600 before the gixxer I believe.

i did have the 600 before hand, lol no matter what i ride its never above 7k rpms, i never got close to redlining either bike

i also just figured out that this will be the best riding summer ever since i do not have a bike anymore, you’re welcome everyone

You never got close to redlining your 600, and then decided you had the experience to buy a liter bike? Buy another 600 and learn to ride it properly. You’ll be amazed at what a 600 can do.

If you can ride a 600 you can ride a 1000. He said he’s shifting at 7k so apparenly he doesn’t care what a 600 could do. If he had the money and wanted a 1000 good for him. Would you buy a C6 even though you had the money for a C6 Z06?

That’s a different scenario.

The difference between a C6 and a C6 z06 is NOTHING compared to the difference between a 600 and 1000. Are you being serious? Most 600’s don’t even start making power until 8k+. So why would someone think it’s logical to jump onto something that’s much faster when they didn’t even come anywhere near the limits of a slower bike?

not to mention motorcycles are not cars.

driving a high powered car is not the same as driving a high powered bike.

Who cares. If he’s respectable of what the bike is capable of is all that matters. BTW I’m not comparing performance differences I’m comparing price levels and wants. If you can afford it and want it, then buy it.

the only way to solve my problem is if we all get together find a slut and have a bukakee

Hmmm.

Just buy a busa, stretch, fat tire, nitrous and LEDs and call it a day.

you should buy my bike :)… feels just like a 636 w/ a 1000 powerplant :slight_smile:

BUMP

just saw one on union, hawt as fAWQ, BLACKer than hitlers soul, im surprised how bright that light was considering its soo tiny

that is all