indoor garage storage for fall/winter

Was just wondering if anyone had a lead on anything? Im from the rensselaer area, so would honestly prefer something in that area. Indoor, and maybe even climate controlled with a power outlet would be a ideal.

Not going to be doing maintenance there, maybe throw on the rest of my intake,but nothing major like trans swaps, ect. Looking to keep it reasonable as well as insured.

Let me know, thanks guys!

It’s only June. You do know that, right?

I’ll store ya kid , my place is down the rd from my work

This I know, but i’d rather get something set it stone before the last second.

Awesome man! I need an inspection on my winter truck in the next month. I’ll have to set up a day to bring it up and we will tall

K

pfft. Drive the car you bish!

I’ll drive it till I cant anymore! Maybe a set of studded snows! But with 400whp, a light rear end, that thing gets looser than sweatyandready

Bring it to bonesqueeze !!! Let’s the modzzzz begin lol

I’m not even sure what could be done. Got the intake, could do exhaust. As far as I know, no one makes cams. Could do some tuning, but that’s about it.

no one makes cams? lol wat

I have never heard of a custom set of cams for my application sir fizzle. Maybe you can widdle me a set, that’d be awesome. Get on that

Call Comp. Im sure theres something available.

There a weird motor , Deff out there but on a custom grind setup . Let’s do a pulley ,tune etc

Yeah, a few companies sell upper and lower pulleys. The problem they seem to have is the increased heat basically makes the gains minimal, if any at all.

Tuning is a big part for the car. Ive been told tuning the transmission can really wake the car up.

The problem is, the engine was only in 2 vehicles, the sts-v and xlr-v.

What are the benefits of meth injection?

And john, if you have room, consider a spot booked

We can get it tuned without a problem honestly e85 is Prolly a better upgrade than meth

I need to stop procrastinating and just get that shit done. I’ve also got the upper half of my intake abs new plugs sitting in a spare room

Lol